Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA

A 10th planet version of this.

I think 10th Planet should wise up about the gi. In fact, look, if you're going to be traditional, go all the way.

I mean, look at this guy. He has a sword. That's kenjutsu. That's the gi. Your argument has never been so invalid.

We don't have to be the pot smoking, tradition flaunting, rebels everyone thinks we are. We can say "I'll see that tradition and raise you twenty million."

Look at this aikido guy. You can't tell me he doesn't have everything figured out.

Look, he's not a super hero. He puts his pants on the same way as you. Except, wait, no he doesn't. He's not wearing pants.

This could be you at your next gi tournament (unless hakamas are illegal in the gi which would be RIDICULOUS)

Think it over.

Lmao! I suppose those pants would give you some great friction.... Of course you might suffocate when you throw a triangle and those drapes fall on your face. LoL

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Vazquez View Post
    Lmao! I suppose those pants would give you some great friction.... Of course you might suffocate when you throw a triangle and those drapes fall on your face. LoL
    It's a feature.

Oh, wait you said I might suffocate. Look, the traditional method of throwing up a triangle accommodates the traditional dress. It can also suffocate your opponent, you just have to do it right.

Also, admit it, it looks great.
    Last edited by Joshua Jarboe; 04-01-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: clarity, always

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Your argument is invalid:

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Nonsense.

Last edited by Joshua Jarboe; 04-01-2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: img being mean