Array

School
    Kansas city

greetings from Kansas City hotbox/affiliate hopeful

Hello everyone, i am from KC kansas. Ive been grappling for many years and been playing around with 10PJJ for a while. It's time to kick it up a notch and make it official! Anyway thanks for having me and I hope to put KC on the 10P map in the future. Hopefully i can start making it out to some seminars, until then anyone in the kansas/missouri area who wants to drill please hit me up.

also, ive studied traditional kungfu for many years, out of curiosity, what other kind of martial arts do you guys practice, if any?

Have you ever trained with the guys at Lone Wolf MMA?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Welcome Bill. Derek Stewart from Omaha will be at 10th Planet Alton this Saturday from 12-3 and Eddie will be here on July 19th. We are located right accross the river from St. Louis if you are interested in coming out sometime

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Bill go to Lone Wolf MMA they have been holding 10th Planet down for 7 years at least. They are good dudes with solid 10p game, get with them for sure!

Array

School
    Kansas city
    I had an mma match with someone from lone wolf mma, but never trained with them. Didn't know they practiced 10pjj. Thanks for the heads up!