Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Since metamoris I've been making sure that the lockdown at HQ is super polished and stronger than ever. Our opposition is preparing for it, so now it's time to pour it on extra thick and get ultra professional with it. Gonna ad the whip down to electric underhooks to electric chair to one of the warm ups. It's time to crank it all the way up soldiers
    Very cool, will this be the basis for your next Melbourne seminar Master Eddie?

Array

School
    Jupiter Jiu Jitsu - Jupiter, FL
    Since metamoris I've been making sure that the lockdown at HQ is super polished and stronger than ever. Our opposition is preparing for it, so now it's time to pour it on extra thick and get ultra professional with it. Gonna ad the whip down to electric underhooks to electric chair to one of the warm ups. It's time to crank it all the way up soldiers
    Just Got a SURGE of MOTIVATION! Buh BOOOOMMM

Array

School
    10th Planet (Ronin)
    YES!!!! That is awesome news.
    Can't wait.

Awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Erik Paulson on it back in 2008! I remember seeing this right when he posted it. Paulson is one of my all time favorites and Ive learned so much from him via the internet despite never actually training with him

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Yeah, can't wait to see what jiu jitsu looks like 10 years from now!

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Hellz Yee!! 10th Planet Army takin' over!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12