Adding more controls to MTS videos

Hi,

In Youtube it is possible to pause/resume a video by pressing spacebar, and shift+left or shift+right allows you to skip 3-4 seconds back or forth. Would it be possible to add these these controls to the MTS videos that are on the site? (Not the incomplete youtube versions).
    The way it is now, it is inconvenient when you watch a technique and want to review it, you have to pause with the mouse and try to pick the closest spot, again with the mouse, and it usually gets you around 20 seconds back.
    It's kind of a drag, if you could consider adding these controls to the videos that are on the 10thplanetjj site that would be cool.

Thanks,
    Eli

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Lol 1st world problems eh? Haha. Nah that could be a decent idea. I know what you mean. Sometimes I just wanna view the techniques n do my best to skip to them

A set up like MGinAction would be awesome!!!!!

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    lol video snobs
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    It would be cool...

...but I know that's not probably going to be technically easy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    For 5 dollars, I'm surprised at the content I get. Whenever I pay 5 dollars for something I'm constantly reminded of 5 dollar foot longs, or 5 dollar domino's pizza, all of which are sub par. FOR 5 BONES, MTS is amazing.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    The thread comments made me think of this bit:

But since we're on it, I would love the ability to hyperlink to the different sections as opposed to jumping ahead and trying to land on it.

I wonder if there is any problem if you just download the videos and watch them using VLC player, that way you can ff, slowmo, step back etc anytime with no loading time.