Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IBJJF Chicago

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Perfect darce in that first match. Congrats

You aren't following thru with your lockdown whips when attempting the electric chair. You are throwing 1 and 2 punch combos when the electric chair a lot of the time needs 4 and 5 punch combos. Plus lightning quick dogfight transitions are also a part of the electric chair combos.

Study my metamoris match, the answers are all right there
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    John, it takes big balls and a good handle on your ego to post your losses for everyone to see and criticize.

This is just another example of why you are one of my favorite people in the system. Thanks for leading by example and for representing your team, your coach, and the rest of us all over the 10th Planet family.

I love you the same, win or lose
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    John did great. The thing that blows my mind that the other school celebration was about winning by points. Crazy!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    RGA NYC
    just competing means something win or lose

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Perfect darce in that first match. Congrats

You aren't following thru with your lockdown whips when attempting the electric chair. You are throwing 1 and 2 punch combos when the electric chair a lot of the time needs 4 and 5 punch combos. Plus lightning quick dogfight transitions are also a part of the electric chair combos.

Study my metamoris match, the answers are all right there
    Thanks Eddie. I'm going back and working on all the stuff to round out my game. Right now everyone in Chicago has been putting in number on the electric chair, old skool, plan B, the mechanic, stomps and everything in between. I'm putting in numbers and hopefully my lockdown game will be killer one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    John, it takes big balls and a good handle on your ego to post your losses for everyone to see and criticize.

This is just another example of why you are one of my favorite people in the system. Thanks for leading by example and for representing your team, your coach, and the rest of us all over the 10th Planet family.

I love you the same, win or lose
    Thanks Brandon. I've got miles to go still and I know that if I don't put these up here I'm only stunting my growth. Your support along with all your guys in Decatur and everyone else in the system is what really makes me love
    The system. I'll keep pushing and keep digging. See you in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    John did great. The thing that blows my mind that the other school celebration was about winning by points. Crazy!
    Without your support And the rest of the squad I'd be nothing. I really learned that jiu jitsu isn't just an individual sport, it's a team sport. And without all the guys I've trained with over the course I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank you guys for everything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Dude, even though I knew you were going to lose, I got pretty excited when I saw you so close to getting that electric chair. Heartbreak!

Better luck next time.
    I fucked his hip up when he passed his leg over. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough and when your corner tells you to just "stay on top" and don't move it's kinda lame. I'll be back and nastier than ever. I hate losing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by elon hodge View Post
    just competing means something win or lose
    Thanks man. It wasn't my day. I know showing up is half the battle. But I feel like I didn't even show up. Shit happens. I'll better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12