Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    for me the absolutes are:
    protein
    BCAA's (lots)
    fish oils
    multivitamin

sometimes money is tight, so I won't always worry about brands, its just so I get those in me some how some way.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    you can buy supps in bulk from some companys,,,saves money in the end

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    I'm referring to all the alphabet soup ingredients in most supplements out there. Most have faulty claims regarding their results. I have done some hard stuff in the past (HGH and whatnot). Sure, I got results but I feel more confident in my abilities now that I am supplement free and relying on proper nutrition. I used to weigh close to 200 lbs, now I am 155 and feel a million times better.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I think Ive tried all the pre-workout supplements and the one that works best for me (and thats the key here...they all seem to affect everyone differently) is called Jacked by USP labs. Its only 29 bucs for a months worth...comes in a container that is small enough to fit in my bag and doesn't have any of the filler junk or side effects of other pre-workouts. After workout I drink a whey protein shake with at least 10MG of BCAA's (branch chain amino acids).
    Also..check out anabolic pump and pink magic if you really wanna get that extra edge for a tourny or a workout in general.

1 anabolic pump 15 mins before i eat.
    2 pink magics and 2 fish oils at meal 1 hour before workout (preferably oatmeal or banana)
    2 1/2 scoops of Jacked 15 mins before workout.
    2 scoops of whey protein after workout

You will want to bench press a car....

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    usp labs make great stuff

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Sydney
    if you want supplements as others have already said you want to just start out with a good protein and some multi vitamins.
    you can get so involved in supplements that is gets a bit stupid. but if you just start out there and learn more as you go along.
    you can end up having didnt proteins for different times of the day ,all you pre workout supps and also as others have said your branch chain amino acids , glutamine and glucosamine (which are both very good if you training jiu jitsu ,or any physical sport and are also recommended to elderly people with joint problems)
    but start with a simple whey protein and DEFINATLY some multi vitamins.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Sydney
    also flax seed oil or fish oil is always good

supplements are fraud. I've ate two greasy hamburgers every day since I was 17 and the doctor told me I was as healthy as a 75 year old man yesterday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Seongnam
    Protein (Myofusion)
    BCAA
    Creatine
    Ubiquinol CoQ10
    Vitamin D - 5000 iu
    Vitamin E - Toco 8 http://www.primordialperformance.com...ine_toco8.html

I don't take pre-workout stuff anymore, but used to love MRI's Black powder.

Array

School
    U.S.A. Martial Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    supplements are fraud. I've ate two greasy hamburgers every day since I was 17 and the doctor told me I was as healthy as a 75 year old man yesterday.
    on the floor rolling!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast