Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's match from 4/26/14

This is Cora's 1st Gi match. Electric chair sweep is still very green. Lost by a pass is very frustrating.
    The good news is that if she would have finished that electric chair sweep, she would have won.

Array

School
    No Gi is her thing anyways.... rubber guard to triangle...

Array

School
    This boy is a wrestler and been killing other boys with it. How you beat a wrestler? Black Mamba and put him on his back.

Array

School
    RGA NYC
    The transition from back to triangle very nice and she had a arm triangle from the first match she could of went for

Mikael Chay

Great job! Really inspiring to see Cora's game evolving and her adding new weapons to her arsenal. At the rate she's improving, in no time she'll be able to look back on the 1st video and see how far she's already come with her electric chair sweep. :-)

I also love her super healthy attitude after every match. Win or lose, there's no ego. No excessive chest-puffing after a win, no scowl after a loss. You can tell she's primarily here to test herself, learn and improve. No matter how young she is, that's really inspiring! Congrats!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Who has more rubber guard comp footage than Cora??

Maybe no one, not sure tho. orchard? Debes?

Insane how much mileage she has gotten out of the RG and now her lockdown game is coming along too. Will we see some deep hook transitions to spider web? Twisters? :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Who has more rubber guard comp footage than Cora??

Maybe no one, not sure tho. orchard? Debes?

Insane how much mileage she has gotten out of the RG and now her lockdown game is coming along too. Will we see some deep hook transitions to spider web? Twisters? :-)
    I don't know, orchard and brian are hard to beat... its an honor just to be in the same sentence as them... Not sure about the Twister but the deep hook to spider web might be on our radar soon. But first got to get that lockdown game in gear.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I don't know, orchard and brian are hard to beat... its an honor just to be in the same sentence as them... Not sure about the Twister but the deep hook to spider web might be on our radar soon. But first got to get that lockdown game in gear.
    Deep hook game is very important.. Trafitional gi armbar setups won't work nogi. Imparative to have the deep hook/spiderweb game. The swim move is the first move I implemented from Eddie.. And it's so valuable all these years later.