Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis

10th Planet Indy Tournament Videos!

3 of us competed today at the Extreme Grappling Open in Indianapolis. Beginners 130lbs-144.9

First Match - Won on advantage points. Tought I had him with the electric chair and the guillotine
    Not gonna lie I knew I was up on points and was so exhausted in the last minute that I just clung to lockdown.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Second Match - Lost on points (3-0) I think? Had another electric chair attempt, he rolled to his back, and I think I was so fatigued I just couldn't think my way through the sweep. During the period where he passed my guard I was started gagging/heaving and could taste puke in my throat. I felt so fucking gassed I contemplated just giving up but I hung in there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Third Match: Won via RNC.

End result: 3rd place in a divison of 7 or 8. I've competed several times prior to this but have either had to only do 1 match, or had very short matches, so today was a learning experience! I've never felt so fatigued. I assume nerves played a bit of a role in this but I'm kinda disappointed in myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Also we're working on the vids of my other 2 teammates. Our lone female warrior went 2-1 for second place in her first competition!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Sitting on the sidelines today was tough...but watching you all do so well made it worth it no doubt! You handled that adrenaline dump like a boss!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    I can't wait to compete after watching our warriors today.

Array

School
    VSBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Champlin View Post
    Third Match: Won via RNC.

End result: 3rd place in a divison of 7 or 8. I've competed several times prior to this but have either had to only do 1 match, or had very short matches, so today was a learning experience! I've never felt so fatigued. I assume nerves played a bit of a role in this but I'm kinda disappointed in myself.
    I know what you mean...I could barely even move my last match. At least you toughed it out and won your last match, props to you for being able to do that!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    You did great yesterday Drew! Congrats to all the 10th Planet Indy guys and gals that competed! I'm going to post my videos here in a little while too!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Thanks Ray! Logan, you and your crew put on a show. Always make it a point to watch and root for you guys when I see one of you step on the mat.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Champlin View Post
    Thanks Ray! Logan, you and your crew put on a show. Always make it a point to watch and root for you guys when I see one of you step on the mat.
    Thanks bro!