Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best ear guards (For your partner)

So now that I'm going to start rolling a lot more regular I need to grab some ear guards.

What are the softest most comfortable ones to roll against I don't want anything that will be annoying to your partner just something soft to keep my ears from getting smashed, the rest of me gets smashed enough LoL I don't need ear pain on top of it :-)

Thanks

Array

School
    TBJJ
    They're all annoying

m131.jpg

Get a lace up lucha libre mask, when I get cauli I rock one I had custom made with extra padding around the ears, lace up and an open mouth.

They look awesomely ridiculous, they protected my ears, and it never slipped or moved unlike most ear guards.

I forgot who I got mine from but it was hand made in the US.

there are a bunch of sites available.

http://www.elucha.com/products-eluch...desp=1&tipCat=

Array

School
    Training Station Manchester NH
    man I got a luchador mask in mexico. I wore it once rolling as a joke, didnt last more than 3 minutes those things are hot as fuuuuuck on your face lo
    @DuaneBenton667

#10P603

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Try matman earguards, I use them often...hardly any slipping and don't bother your partner all that much either

Array

School
    Gracie Barra
    Most ear guards are annoying, both for you and your partner, but that's the price you pay to have "normal ears".

I don't know about others, but ear pain was a never a problem for me. My ears get hot as hell, but they don't hurt. I started using ear guards after one of the black belts I train with got cauliflower. He was my last hope of getting to black belt without cauliflower. Curiously the day after this incident, half the school started wearing ear guards.

Since I live in Brazil it makes no sense to recommend any brand, but mine is Asics. Looks a lot like this one:

Array

School
    N/A
    The matman ones are good. I have no problem with them moving or slipping and they are comfortable enough. They don't have the hard plastic which is good because that can be annoying to training partners.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Just drain that shit.

Array

School
    Combat Fitness
    I've been using the ear guard below. It does a great job of protecting my ears while not being annoying for rolling partners.

http://www.ringtocage.com/deluxe-ear-guard/

Quote Originally Posted by John Reinesch View Post
    The matman ones are good. I have no problem with them moving or slipping and they are comfortable enough. They don't have the hard plastic which is good because that can be annoying to training partners.
    Thanks... I ordered two, incase partner what's to use them too I'll have an extra in my bag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast