Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    My favorite two ever were a guy tapping because my bald head stubble scratched him too bad (it looked like cat scratches on his ribs) and a guy who told me to quit telling jokes because it was distracting him and making him laugh.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt _monster_paul View Post
    lol it was a comprido guy
    lol. I've got that Guy's DVD Sets

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I get annoyed when somebody will come in rolling hard and be all over me, but then quit when I get the upper hand because they are gassed. Usually happens with guys bigger than me.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I went thru this spell with a couple of the older guys. Ego's started to get hurt tapping to me. So they started complaining about my hair being in their face. Went on for about 2 weeks. Every time I would be ready to tap them they would complain about my hair and stop rolling. Even got so bad they had phantom hair in their mouth when I was on their back sinking a RNC. Only 2 guys. The more submissions I put them in the louder and more vocal they complained about my hair being the reason they stopped rolling. ( Not because their ass was about to be put to sleep. ) Lol.

I had enough so the last time the guy pulled it, he got up telling me to cut my F#@king hair because he was sick of it in his face and in his mouth. Without missing a beat I said, "Whatever lets you sleep at night. Your girlfriend, sister and mom have no problem with my hair in their face and mouth." He was owned in front of 30 other guys, who of course would not let him live it down.

Never had the hair excuse used by anyone again.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    This thread has blown my mind.

Before I had to cut my hair for jits it was about mid-back. I had to stay after everyone and clean it up from all over the cage. One of my friends is black and his facial hair is like the perfect velcro for my hair so he would have balls of waded blond hair stuck to his neck. He didnt even want me to grab it off of him between rolls.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    This thread has blown my mind.

Before I had to cut my hair for jits it was about mid-back. I had to stay after everyone and clean it up from all over the cage. One of my friends is black and his facial hair is like the perfect velcro for my hair so he would have balls of waded blond hair stuck to his neck. He didnt even want me to grab it off of him between rolls.
    I've been there man, when I first started bjj, anytime you would see a lull/pause in any roll (with or without me) was because they were reaching for their tongues or the space on your face between your cheek and your ear to grab my hair from it. They never said anything, but they also never invited me to hang out either lol
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Lotus club jj miami
    i have long hair and nobody has ever complained lol. maybe cause i braid it and put it in a super tight bun that never gets loose.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    how do you braid your own hair? How do you do that bun? Im just about to cut my hair again, its at the point where with headgear on its always is right in my eyes.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Years back I was wearing a real loose shirt while rolling and I'd fucked up a long time ago because I was defending the arm triangle.
    I was answering the phone making some room working for my escape not really paying attention to how bunched up my shirt had become under my chin.

Until I breathed the whole thing down my throat.

To this day it haunts me, tapping out to a late 90's era Metallica T-shirt.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'JFaz' Farren View Post
    Years back I was wearing a real loose shirt while rolling and I'd fucked up a long time ago because I was defending the arm triangle.
    I was answering the phone making some room working for my escape not really paying attention to how bunched up my shirt had become under my chin.

Until I breathed the whole thing down my throat.

To this day it haunts me, tapping out to a late 90's era Metallica T-shirt.
    lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast