Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    New Breed MMA academy

Sneaky attacks from shitty positions? Anybody got some?

I can only think of underneath side-control -triangles,armbars,kimura/keylocks,baseball choke & darce having your back taken -straight armlock,anklelock being mounted- none lol does anybody wanna add to the list or maybe show the forum your own?

Array

School
    cobra kai
    yes, i have one when someone is side mounting me. stole it from keith owen. i'll post the vid soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    When I'm turtled and my opponent goes for side back control (with a seatbelt grip, one under the arm, one over the shoulder), I overhook their arm above the elbow that comes under my armpit, grab their same wrist with my other hand and form a kimura grip. Then I drop one shoulder to the ground and attempt to apply the kimura or sweep to side control.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Look up Budo Jake's Rolled up with Nino Schembri. All that bottom side mount stuff is some of my sneaky stuff that I catch every so often. Be mindful not to get your back or arm taken though.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    You can get the twister when they have you in a scarf hold (its in the book)

Also reverse triangles are nice from when they have you in SC with an arm in between your legs.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Look up Budo Jake's Rolled up with Nino Schembri. All that bottom side mount stuff is some of my sneaky stuff that I catch every so often. Be mindful not to get your back or arm taken though.
    Really good video. Thanks for sharing.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC

This is me vs Brandon from 10p Indy. My match right before this one was against a local pro fighter and we went FOREVER.

Skip to 9:15 to avoid watching me struggle to roll while gassed. I was hoping for a judo twister but when I felt that it wasn't happening I set myself up to land in lockdown with 5-0 control. I go for some variation of this all the time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I love counters: Von flue, kimura counter to kimura, flipping the truck, etc.

Attack I use from bad positions: judo twister, bicept slicer from bottom of judo side, kimura used to sweep or swivel to the back depending on what they do again from bottom of side. Leg knot entry from bottom of mount. Turkey wrap from being x-guarded. Kneebar off their traditional (incorrect) ankle lock. I got lots more... Jus can't hemember them all.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    Also reverse triangles are nice from when they have you in SC with an arm in between your legs.
    This is so good, I once got a really good brown belt with it, but now I use it enough for people to predict.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    This is so good, I once got a really good brown belt with it, but now I use it enough for people to predict.
    This is also my favorite, although I usually finish it with the (near) arm attack.
    D'Arce from being back mounted is also fun, though difficult to pull off.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast