Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport

What's your favorite cheat meal?

I am lucky, my girlfriend is a dietitian and she cooks for me all the time. I eat a ridiculous amount of bananas, quinoa, avacados are pretty much a part of my everyday food consumption.

Right now my girlfriend is out of town and I just ate a Red Baron Deluxe Pizza. I know I am going to feel lethargic tomorrow and probably sleep like crap tonight but it was delicious.

What do you eat when you eat like crap?
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Lethargy is the least of your worries bro....

I like to do the same, a meat lover's pizza but with wings and Dr. Pepper...

I don't even like wings, OR Dr pepper, but when you have a cheat meal, you feel different about even the crappiest food haha..
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    If I eat a cheat meal, it's usually something deepfried. Chinese food, or wings, or battered fish, etc. I love all that shit.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Red Baron and I put extra cheese and veggies on it. Then some chips ahoy or Oreo cookies.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Large papa john's supreme pizza with extra of that garlic sauce and then like 20 Reeses cups, and I weigh 140 lbs. Lol

Array

School

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Searle View Post
    Large papa john's supreme pizza with extra of that garlic sauce and then like 20 Reeses cups, and I weigh 140 lbs. Lol
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    Dominos Meal Deal going on where I live. Large pizza, garlic bread, dough balls and cookies for £16....$24 or so I think, unreal! Always feel like shit after it though, dunno why I do it to myself :/

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul McKeown View Post
    Dominos Meal Deal going on where I live. Large pizza, garlic bread, dough balls and cookies for £16....$24 or so I think, unreal! Always feel like shit after it though, dunno why I do it to myself :/
    Dang man, those are all the carbs for the next year lol

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    Ah man carb heaven (and fats)...feels great if I'm hungover from drinking and in the mood to eat, great at the time but horrible after lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast