Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Yeah I bet, Carbs release seratonin and dopamine (and make me feel good after a bad night also). You literally listed: Bread, bread with sauce, half cooked bread and sweet bread lol

I imagine those deals are flying out the door though.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I eat extremely healthy but every now and then I can destroy some pizza. I'm 140 lbs and have been known to a large pizza on my own

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    Yeah I bet, Carbs release seratonin and dopamine (and make me feel good after a bad night also). You literally listed: Bread, bread with sauce, half cooked bread and sweet bread lol

I imagine those deals are flying out the door though.
    I love it! Haha. Me and my mates would easily take one of the deals each, too good an offer to pass up

Oh and I take either a big glass of milk with it or a bottle of coca cola, goddamn I'm a slob!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul McKeown View Post
    I love it! Haha. Me and my mates would easily take one of the deals each, too good an offer to pass up

Oh and I take either a big glass of milk with it or a bottle of coca cola, goddamn I'm a slob!
    I would be both a liar and a hypocrite if I said I have never done milk with pizza before..dang bro, we're disgusting
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    There's this central American spot around my way called El Charrito. That's my cheat spot.

My favorite is a toston con todo.

It's an oversized fried plantain pancake, topped with big slab of skirt steak, topped with salsa. Rice and beans on the side. And two pupusas revueltas. You're talking deep fried, carnivorous, fatty meat, carb heaven. Known to induce the itis (aka food coma depending on your area) immediately upon full consumption.

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    I would be both a liar and a hypocrite if I said I have never done milk with pizza before..dang bro, we're disgusting
    Dude I think we both have issues! Haha....it tastes so fucking good tho!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Donuts. Dozens and dozens..

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ Downtown LA
    In and out: 3x3 mustard grilled, grilled and raw onions, protein style, animal style fries with large pink lemonade.
    Krispy Kream: dozen glazed doughnuts, half a dozen assorted.
    All in one night.

Array

School

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    The rare Chipotle excursion is the closest I ever get to a "cheat meal."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast