Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    has she ever thought of reduction? if not for the grappleing aspect then for future back problems..and i dont mean just a sore neck...over size chests can lead to slipped disks and chronic lower back pain..

Array

School
    Pedro bessa, cardiff, wales.
    If your rolling with men, which i presume you are, it may make them feel more comfortable wearing a harder bra. For instance, i was personally rolling with a girl the other day( who happened to kick my ass but thats beside the point) and i was on top slightly postured up, i went to grab the collar but hesitated as i didn't want to accidentally grab a bit of boob as were. I ended up doing something else in the end. I think a harder bra gives a barrier so that if i did accidentally slip or what ever for a grip on the gi i would only be touching plastic which would make me feel less uncomfortable about it. But thats not your problem I guess, thats my own personal insecurities.

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    Iv seen strapping tape used but Im sure that would get old fast.
    I tried a stretching ace bandage but it didn't stay on at all.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    My ex used to strap hers. She wasnt a grappler, but had the well endowed problem and played sport.

Ignoring the horrors of trying to get the shit off, this is the best strapping tape you can buy. Slick, not sticky on the back and once you put it on, its there till you decide to take it off.

http://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/leuk...-2.5cmx5m.html
    I can't get the link to pull up.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar Holmberg View Post
    Heidi, google "sporteze zip-front minimal bounce bra". This may be just the ticket. My wife has one and it's like a uni-boob punching bag. It's designed for horseback riding, so it really holds 'em in. Hope this helps..
    That's awesome! That's pretty much exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Thank you!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Aluminum Foil.........um Ziploc bags......... Ductape.......... plastic wrap...... glue...........................super glue............... gorilla glue............mayonaise.....................can' t think of anything else guys.
    Hahaha. You're hilarious. To be honest I have actually considered saran wrap but thought it would be too much of a pain in the ass. :P

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    has she ever thought of reduction? if not for the grappleing aspect then for future back problems..and i dont mean just a sore neck...over size chests can lead to slipped disks and chronic lower back pain..
    I'm not quite that big. I'm a 36D but I have an athletic frame so it supports it pretty well I think. I haven't had any physical problems that I can link to that. Thanks though.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by watty31 View Post
    If your rolling with men, which i presume you are, it may make them feel more comfortable wearing a harder bra. For instance, i was personally rolling with a girl the other day( who happened to kick my ass but thats beside the point) and i was on top slightly postured up, i went to grab the collar but hesitated as i didn't want to accidentally grab a bit of boob as were. I ended up doing something else in the end. I think a harder bra gives a barrier so that if i did accidentally slip or what ever for a grip on the gi i would only be touching plastic which would make me feel less uncomfortable about it. But thats not your problem I guess, thats my own personal insecurities.
    I have thought about the guys discomfort about that too. And yeah there are no other girls in class. I want something that will basically flatten them for one so they don't get pulled and twisted and two so guys won't feel uncomfortable having their hands around that area.

Thanks!!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Seriously dude? I talked her (my girlfriend) into posting on here because it's seriously affecting her grappling! It's no joke or something to poke fun at. Don't turn this into some kind of fucking sexist episode!
    Thank you, Sweetheart. I really appreciate your support!! No pun intended by the way. :P

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi mccreery View Post
    thank you, sweetheart. I really appreciate your support!! no pun intended by the way.
    lmao

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast