Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Thanks all for the support by the way, it's much appreciated. I had always hoped the gear would go over well with my 10th Planet brothers and sisters as it's not only made for the sport but I made it out of hemp which we all want to support. Yes it's not the cheapest bag out there but it beats the fuck out of any synthetic plastic crap bag if you are using it for BJJ gear as it's breathes and is anti-microbial by nature. It's also very functional and warrantied for years, oh and there is a 10th planet discount code...

5for10thPlanet

for 5% off.

cant recommend datsusara enough.

i have three different kinds of bags, they are all awesome.
    Last edited by .BB.; 06-04-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet, San Diego
    I just got the Jaco convertable. It's really nice. Plenty of room or all your gear (gi, shorts, gloves, shin gaurds, shoes, flip flops) and clothes. I like the separate compartment for sweaty clothes. That compartment has mesh so sweaty clothes can air out while being kept separate from your clean clothes. It is a large bag though but converts from backpack to duffle bag. I cannot attest to its durability yet since I just got it. MMA Warehouse has a 20% discount going right now too.
    Last edited by Roy_Vargas; 06-05-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    I went through several backpacks, duffle bags, etc before spending the money on a good gym bag. I love this bag. The main zipper is retarded huge, but I bet it'll never break. My only complain about the bag is that is doesn't have water-bottle pockets, but the bag is so bad-ass that I got over it immidiatly.

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/tatami_j...&cgid=gym-bags

Array

School
    I think MMA Warehouse has a 20% off sale right now till fathers day, and they just got some of our bags back in stock, so if you want a good deal on a Datsusara now might be the time. Sorry I can't make these bags cheaper guys, hemp fabric is pricey as fuck all.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    If you don't go with Datsusara, you are fuxin up.

Array

School
    heheh ty sir

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234