Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia

EBI live downunder!

Thank you Edgar and Becky Gonzales for the live Face time feed. I loved it. Front row seats from Melbourne Australia!! I was actually watching it live from my academy affiliate while teaching my class it was epic!

The triple overtime with Geo and Glover was dope! Congrats Geo.....you're a STAR.
    Congrats to Boogey on his insane performance in the 16 man 170lb eliminator. You did us super proud mate!
    Also big ups to all the gang who repped the 10 like soldiers and also to all the competitors from outside our association for making it an insane event. It was great to see Eric Medina in action and Joey Haus too from Jean Jacques. You guys are massive supporters of our system and great support for Eddie as well.

It was awesome to see all my HQ homies out there supporting the event and it looked so incredible.

The atmosphere was insane from where I was seeing it from, so I can only imagine how awesome it must have been to be there. But considering the distance I was very fortunate to have such amazing friends in LA to bring it live for me to enjoy 10,0000 miles away.

Thank you to all that made the event spectacular! I actually felt like I hadn't missed a thing!

10P4L
    Livin the Granklife

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Love it!!!! #GRANKLIFE

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Awesomeness