Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I think the Boston area would benefit from a 10th planet.
    I'm sure Boston would be good but I really don't wanna be I a condensed crazy city like that. Plus if heard Joe Rogan talk about how many cunts there are too many times haha

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Really were just lookin for cool places with a high upside to live...regardless if there is a moon there or not. Just spit ballin here. I'd actually prefer there to be one. I'm way far away from being able to run my own moon. I'd really like to take advantage of my phys ed degree and teach for a little bit. My short term plan is to coach wrestling and start like an after school jiu jitsu club, potentially start a hotbok if there isn't a moon nearby then eventually run my own gym. BTW if any of you guys know or hear of a phys ed job opening let me know!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    its not fight club anymore, we have moved out of the basement. Say hello to project mayhem! 10P4L

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Bloominton Indiana. It is near IU, It is enough of a city to have everything you need, but still has that small town feel. My wife know people on the planning committee, you would get lots of support. The city is looking for someone to put on amerature MMA promotions, I have no idea how to do that, but its an idea. I wouldn't have to open one there, but I could help you in teaching kids, I'm good at it. I would help in any way I could, I would even go partners if you want.

There isn't much competition, Dax has a gym, but I think thats about it. He is all GI stuff. Cost of living is good. My mom is the RN in charge of public health nursing, I don't know what type of nursing your wife does, but there is IU health...

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    My dream is to move back to Wenatchee Washington, and maybe open a moon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I will eventually be moving to Tampa and opening a school there. You could go there, but I would just have to dojo storm you, kill you and eat all your students.
    Awesome! I'm glad this is still in the works. I will be moving back in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boor View Post
    Austin, TX....cool city but an island compared to most of Texas
    I remember hearing on either Eddie's podcast or Joe's podcast. That Rogan was going to build a huge Onnit center with 10th Planet JJ in Austin or in Colorado.

Array

School
    gracie barra- abq nm
    Albuquerque NM needs 10th planet. although Jackson's is here those guys train jiu jitsu at gracie barra also

Array

School
    N/A
    NYC or Long Island, NY area!

Probably South Florida mostly Fort Lauderdale!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by WizErnest View Post
    Probably South Florida mostly Fort Lauderdale!
    Fuck you mean... Brandon and Tyler Hold that shit down. Go there!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast