Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_benavides View Post
    Quadcities, Illinois! We have a traditional club around, but nothing without the gi!
    Hit up Joe O'laughlin from Asylum Barn. He's good people and belted in the 10th Planet system. He's about an hour away from the QC.

Array

School
    Ground Wizards, Clinton, Ia
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Hit up Joe O'laughlin from Asylum Barn. He's good people and belted in the 10th Planet system. He's about an hour away from the QC.
    Thanks, bro. Good to know. I will be checking that out.

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    Do raleigh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    Ground Wizards, Clinton, Ia
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I Googled his info a few different ways and didn't come up with anything? Do you have any other way to reach this mysterious man...

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Dallas, Texas

Array

School
    Ronin
    South West UK. Lots of 10th Planet Gyms in the UK - Midlands, London, up North, Scotland, Ireland, etc... but we are lacking one in Bristol (one of our largest cities with a population close to half a million people).

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Zog just went full Viking on your ass

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Miami for sure. Coach Zog says he'll be more up north in Tampa leaving Miami wide open to spread the 10P goodness. There's already an active group of 10p players here who were in the 10P Miami hotbox, 10P Ft. Lauderdale hotbox, and people in gyms who are 10P lovers on the down low within their respective schools who I've trained/train with. You'll get students here.

Also for quality of life Miami has a lot to offer if you like tropical weather, beaches, and if you're never tried Cuban or Columbian food, you're in for a treat. I love snow myself since skiing and snowboarding are awesome, but don't like shoveling it during the winter when it snows while I slept just before work. In the end you'll have to decide where the best quality of life and success for your business will be for you. I'm just saying that Miami/South Florida is prepped and ready to get 10P'd. *how do you like that verb?*

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I'll tell you where. I just travelled the country. South Miami. Brooklyn. Toronto. Those are the three locations that need a 10th Planet. If I wasn't Moving to Cali, I would open one in Toronto. If I chose New York over Cali, I would have started on in Brooklyn. And I'm in South Miami right now talking to investors, but I decided I want to compete more on the west coast first before I get tied down with a school. Honestly, I prefer a simple lifestyle over these big cities. They come with a stress that's not worth the money to me. If I had it my way I would open one in Costa Rica or Panama. Somewhere where I can just help the community, live on the beach and stay away from the pace of life these locations demand. But if I decide to go the business way instead of strictly the love of spreading the system, I would choose a big city like the three I mentioned. I think one day I would like to have one in Toronto anyway. Keep my Canadian citizenship.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    DC would be cool.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast