Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The bay area within the next 10 years. Tampa, St. Pete, or Clearwater area!

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Hey, hey, hey...I know this......

Array

School
    Combat Cuddlers Greifswald (Ronin)
    Germany is really missing one... would be awsome to have one moon here

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Hey Nikita,

me and my brothers and sisters are actually working on becoming a moon. Inch by Inch, as Eddie and Jean Jaques Machado say
    I'm in contact with Gustavo from 10P Amsterdam, if my shedule allows it I will train with him, two of my students and me have been at Denny's Seminar in the Summer. Feel free to come down and train with us
    kaminari.de is the website

Array

School
    Combat Cuddlers Greifswald (Ronin)
    Hey Anton

nice to hear about that
    I would like it very much to come and train with you guys

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Not much no-gi love in Louisville, KY. It is 1.5 hours drive to either Indianapolis, IN or Richmond, KY. I moved from 10P Portland for the winter and would love to have a moon closer. I'm sure if Richmond can support a 10P, Louisville can as well.

Massachusetts needs a moon!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Salt Lake City
    +1 to Seattle, and I'll buy you all the umbrellas and raingear you could ever want!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Massachusetts needs a moon!!!
    Me and a few other folks have been chatting about this for sometime, alot of us are still working on our game until it's something we consider approaching Eddie with. That being said, interest is strong here and there's at least 5-8 others near me who'd all jump on once a moon was ready to launch. Some of us have been training with Pat too at Fairfield, and I myself try to visit Zach and JM too once every few months.

Where do you currently train? I know some 10th Planet friendly schools, let me know if you want to cross train sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Me and a few other folks have been chatting about this for sometime, alot of us are still working on our game until it's something we consider approaching Eddie with. That being said, interest is strong here and there's at least 5-8 others near me who'd all jump on once a moon was ready to launch. Some of us have been training with Pat too at Fairfield, and I myself try to visit Zach and JM too once every few months.

Where do you currently train? I know some 10th Planet friendly schools, let me know if you want to cross train sometime.
    That would be awesome man, I would totally be down for that... Currently I am training in Franklin, MA.. In a predominantly Gi based school. Working A lot of rubber guard stuff, as well as a lot of stuff from the Truck.. Unfortunately its not exactly encouraged at my school.. Instructors a little biased against the system unfortunately.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast