Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Made my pro mma debut over the weekend. Finishers MMA/10th Planet Bethlehem

I got to make my pro debut over the weekend...we had some fun. Holland and Zach have been great instructors/friends to me.... we're getting better everyone. I was a bit animated in my post speech ha...adrenaline was still flowing. Fight starts around the 3:20 mark

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Lol at Zach in the back during the interview.

Nice job Brother. Keep steamrolling the competition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Just went over the back series the other week working the Severn and the iron sheik it's nice having more than one option from the back Thad is holding it down like a savage for us on the MMA tip Bethlehem for moon of the century

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Thad is a gangster! Not sure why this don't have more views, just saying. Dude is choking everyone out and doesn't get much love. Someone asks a dumb ass question about how to do a straight ankle lock and it gets a million views and everyone voices there opinion. I guess someone falls off a ladder and gets a 50 thousand views on YouTube. You don't got to like it but you got to Hespect it! Btown

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    Thad is a gangster! Not sure why this don't have more views, just saying. Dude is choking everyone out and doesn't get much love. Someone asks a dumb ass question about how to do a straight ankle lock and it gets a million views and everyone voices there opinion. I guess someone falls off a ladder and gets a 50 thousand views on YouTube. You don't got to like it but you got to Hespect it! Btown
    +1

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Wow finally got to see this at home, great freakin' finish man. I liked the suplexes...what a stud!
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Guys thad is awesome! everyone should blow him up! also 10th planet bethlehem all day. yes i have a bias. no i dont give a fuck.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Those PA boys get rowdy son.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Ground Control
    Wrestling envy kicking in...

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Great fight! You're a very explosive fighter. Respect.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast