Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

Hindulotine Instructional Video is up

A few details have changed while I have been working on the move. I also tried to cover most of the questions I get and the sticking points most people have with hitting the technique.

If you really want to hit this move consistently, you're going to want to master the transition from mission control to hindu control. Just keep hitting that transition until it's smooth.

Post in this thread when you start getting subs with it, I want to hear about it. Especially if you hit it at a competition, post the footage.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    It's now on the competition bucket list. Gotta be awesome a move you've been developing is getting praise and used by the soldiers.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Nice man

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Thank you Ben!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Hahaha Ben Eddy.......I was just blowin you up on a podcast bro. Congrats at EBI mate you're a star with that Hindu control.

I loved the editing and cross overs to the event footage. Super cool Ben.

Keep it rocking bro

Frank

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Thanks for this, man. Sick move. I was hoping you'd post an instructional. Nice wins at EBI.

Oh shit! That's crazy. In the match at the EBI I thought you just used the rubber guard to set up the Marcelotine. I didn't realize that you were including your left leg in the choke. That shit is nuts. By the way Ben, were you trying to pull closed guard on that darce to finish from there earlier in that same match, when his head slipped out?

Array

School
    Combat Base
    Beautiful, especially the tips on the easiest way to get into the control. I'll be working on this for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Awesome stuff ben!! Really simple, consice and effective combinations that are gonna cha ge the way people play rubber guard. Congrats man!

Question, did you say on another post that you popped your knee as someone was passing your guard? The exploded out of it right?
    Thanks!

Cant wait to start using this more... And finally, congrats on EBI!

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Thanks Ben for getting this out and executing it for us during EBI!!! It's a testament to how sweet this move is to be so successful at such a high level during a competition and I can't wait to have this in my arsenal and in competition form!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast