Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Putting it to a vote.....I think it's time to cut the hair. Thoughts?

I've had the Machine trademark hair since I was 7. I have 6 more months of rehab on my shoulder at least. I have decided to use the time to rebuild the Machine. Pun intended Lol. I am going to try to put my body in the shape it needs to be to go after my goal of a future world champion. That means lose the pale fat Irish kid build and replace it with muscle. Along with that change the hair needs to go ( At least for now if I hate it I will immediately start growing it back. Lol)

So I will be working with world class trainers to help with the shoulder rehab and the overall rebuild of the body. Hair comes off and goes to Locks Of Love. Setting the wheels in motion for the new Conner for the mats and the cage 6-8 months from now.

What hairstyle would you guys suggest? This should be interesting. Lol.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Good move Conner. You can always grow it back later. Go with a super short style, the less hair the less it gets in the way of your training
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I'm thinking real short but not brush cut short. Been searching pictures. Have to come up with something soon. I have appointment Thursday night. No backing out.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Shave that shit off.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Do the Gatsby haircut, and grow a solid stache, then get anchor tattoos all over the place.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Cut it sissy!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    I've had the Machine trademark hair since I was 7. I have 6 more months of rehab on my shoulder at least. I have decided to use the time to rebuild the Machine. Pun intended Lol. I am going to try to put my body in the shape it needs to be to go after my goal of a future world champion. That means lose the pale fat Irish kid build and replace it with muscle. Along with that change the hair needs to go ( At least for now if I hate it I will immediately start growing it back. Lol)

So I will be working with world class trainers to help with the shoulder rehab and the overall rebuild of the body. Hair comes off and goes to Locks Of Love. Setting the wheels in motion for the new Conner for the mats and the cage 6-8 months from now.

What hairstyle would you guys suggest? This should be interesting. Lol.
    The only thing I would add is:
    * Stylistically, the right length might depend on what kind of hair you have. Mine is curly, so it's a pain in the butt.
    * You're a dude, so you don't know what kind of hair you have. Ask your lady what kind of hair would look good to her. Bald might not work for her. My lady tells me my hair is too long. So it's too long.
    * If you don't have a lady right now, just cut it really short.
    * If you ask some dudes how you should cut your hair, they'll probably just tell you to shave it off and get back on the mat. heheheh

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    As a female who can't pull off super short hair, I would definitely suggest cutting it. I don't know how many times my hair has gotten caught underneath me or my opponent and I've tried every hairstyle imaginable to fix the problem. I'd cut it if I wouldnt look so weird. It will be one less thing for you to worry about!

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151577660057988
    I think it's something everyone needs to always look their best. On Fridays we give out free haircuts at our gym after class for those who think they need one.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockanrollin View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151577660057988
    I think it's something everyone needs to always look their best. On Fridays we give out free haircuts at our gym after class for those who think they need one.
    Dude. That is awesome. I would do this. And my wife would quit complaining about the length of my hair.

Probably forever!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast