School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I'm pretty soft. I'll admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    That's easy to say when you suck at Jiu Jitsu.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    I'm soft as fuck.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    I cry at sad movies all the time

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Is that like a Floppy Boner? I am always up for some hard Grappling, but you have to hespect the stiff punch too

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    It comes down to the individual. Brock, for example, trained for MMA but clearly wasn't good at dealing with punches. Ricco Rodriguez was another guy who trained for MMA but couldnt' take a punch. Training MMA doesn't make you harder. Training BJJ doesn't make you softer. That's my opinion. It comes down to the individual.

I don't know about anyone else but don't like getting hit in my face weather its stand up or grappling. I don't think it makes you soft. Sometimes when we have a guy getting ready for a fight we make them roll with gloves and we don't hit hard but if they expose themselves we slap them around. The first time i ever did that I notice I'm not worried about being puched in the face while rolling, i did exposed my face alot more and learned the hard way to cover and had to change my game a bit to prevent getting hit. So i can see how people can say jiu jitsu might create bad habits for MMA fighters. But to say jiu jitsu makes you soft i think is crazy.

I don't really do much striking to be fair but I get busted up then i roll too. If i walk off the mats with a busted lip i know i had a hard night of training. My favorite rolls are with guys that push the pace win or lose I feel i get a better workout

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Then I am soft as baby shit!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Everybody knows your only soft when you tap out. Real men go to sleep once a month, and break all their limbs. *cough* *cough* BMAC

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    this whole thread is gay as fuck. There's a bunch of pussies in bjj just like there's a bunch of pussies in any other sport. There are mma fighters who are pussies too. They just take a beating for 3 twominute rounds just so they can say they fought. who gives a fuck? "everybody plays the tough guy, till shit pops off." - A$AP ROCKY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast