Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Awesome Weekend in Decatur

Thank you so much to everyone who came out and made such an amazing training weekend. Open mat was absolutely packed full with savages and killers. And then Eddie over delivered as always.

There are so many good people in this organization. It's not an accident that we have such an amazing organization; it starts from the top with Eddie and it works its way down. He has created something very special for all of us to be a part of. I'm honored and proud to be involved with you guys and girls. Thank you, Eddie.

Only one promotion today: my wife, Lindsey, was promoted to Purple Belt. She has been training consistently for 8 years. Her sacrifices for the 10th Planet system often go unseen by everyone else, but believe me when I say she has sacrificed blood, sweat, and tears for this family. The same can be said for most all of the moon head wives/girlfriends. Y'all often work behind the scenes and may not get the public praise sometimes. But I wanted to take a moment to say we all truly appreciate you ladies! I'm so proud of you, Lindsey! Thank you for your constant support. I love you.

Everyone that showed up this weekend: thank you. Thanks for believing in 10th Planet and thank you for believing in me and the rest of us here in Decatur. Let's continue marching forward with a spirit of positivity and a spirit of giving. Let's all continue striving to improve our little corner of the world.

I love all of you very much
    Last edited by Brandon Mccaghren; 06-15-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Congrats Lindsey!!

Array

School
    10WO
    This was the best seminar experience I've ever had, even taking into account not being able to roll and completely missing out on the open mat on Friday. It was awesome getting to meet so many of you guys in real life, nice to have faces to put with names now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Congrats Lindsey!
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    Congrats Lindsey. From the look at the number of people that was there. Your place was packed lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA
    I had a great time this weekend. Open mat was awesome. Lots of good guys there. Eddie's seminar offered tons of good stuff. Can't wait to start drilling the moves and adding them to my game.
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    i had a blast open mat was beast and got to talk mma shop, roll with some big boys. And the seminar was awesome congratz Lindsey. Thats what i love bout these seminars and my travels so much love and good times

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    Congrats to your wife on the promotion! Wish I could have been able to attend, maybe next time!

Array

School
    10P Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    This was the best seminar experience I've ever had, even taking into account not being able to roll and completely missing out on the open mat on Friday. It was awesome getting to meet so many of you guys in real life, nice to have faces to put with names now.
    Same here Chad, my wrist is jacked atm but was still an awesome experience! Congratz Lindsey! So proud to be a part of this system!!!
    Last edited by Craig Rice; 06-15-2014 at 01:17 PM. Reason: mispell

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Congrats to Lindsay! And also big thanks to Eddie for coming out and making me paranoid about the illuminati.. I hate sleeping anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast