School
    10th planet charlotte
    i bet he wears that to the mall

wtf?!?!? hahahaha

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Two things!!!

One: I would love to get an expert wrestlers opinion on how committed that shoot should have been &/or if it was done with little or any good positioning

Two: I would love to have a pair of those Orange pants!!! Don't know when I would actually wear them but it would be pretty bitchin' just to say I have them...

LMMFAO...

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    not a expert but i was in wrestling for 6 years an some of my buds were state champs and my nephew(who trains at 10t planet charlotte) is a naitional champion so,,ive seen alot of matches..guy in black bent over at the waist and didnt bend knees makeing him easy to get offbalance,head was down taking away from his rforward momentum,,you dont grb pants or knees when going for a double leg take down you grab around, grip hands then pull thier legs toward you and push thru driveing you shoulder into them

and the one mistake he made was that he just fell down this was just fake..

Array

School
    3d Treening, Estonia
    I think there's definitely something wrong with this takedown. The attacker has to drive the force of his body further into the opponent blocking his legs. This guy stops right after he touches the feet of his "pray". It's very hard to just stand an wingchun the shit out of somebody when he's going "juggernaut" at you.

Array

School
    3d Treening, Estonia
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    not a expert but i was in wrestling for 6 years an some of my buds were state champs and my nephew(who trains at 10t planet charlotte) is a naitional champion so,,ive seen alot of matches..guy in black bent over at the waist and didnt bend knees makeing him easy to get offbalance,head was down taking away from his rforward momentum,,you dont grb pants or knees when going for a double leg take down you grab around, grip hands then pull thier legs toward you and push thru driveing you shoulder into them

and the one mistake he made was that he just fell down this was just fake..
    But we can agree on one thing though...wing chun is for self defense..not for mma...so i guess maybe that shit does work in a non-pro street situation between a prepared wingchunner and some low weight punk.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    im sure wing chun does work...im just saying with this certain person and this certain video the takedown was staged,when the guy in black runs in at 3 seconds he crosses his foot right where mc hammer is prepared to sweep,,its to apparent that they rehursted this

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    No f*cking way lol. My wing chun is better than this jack ass and I can't do this lol. Hilarious

Array

School
    3d Treening, Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    im sure wing chun does work...im just saying with this certain person and this certain video the takedown was staged,when the guy in black runs in at 3 seconds he crosses his foot right where mc hammer is prepared to sweep,,its to apparent that they rehursted this
    MC hammer....ha..nice one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast