Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    West coast fight team
    You know what. There is 3 things I know about pot. 1.it does make you lazy. 2. It does make you stupid. 3. I forget what number three was. But I think you get the point that I don't believe it is good for you.

I have been clean and sober for 26 years . I don't care if you smoke it or stick in your rear. But if I catch any person giving it to kids ( or alcohol or any other drug for that matter) then we are going to have a problem.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockanrollin View Post
    You know what. There is 3 things I know about pot. 1.it does make you lazy. 2. It does make you stupid. 3. I forget what number three was. But I think you get the point that I don't believe it is good for you.
    Please tell me this is a joke bc if not you've had way too much koolaid my friend lol
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke bc if not you've had way too much koolaid my friend lol
    Can't help the ignorant Bdub, they have to do it themselves.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The real reason why weed became illegal:

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    I'm also looking for how rare is it really to get a psychosis from cannabis and what else can give a psychosis. I'm looking for true facts not stuff u find on forums or sketchy websites. This is actually more of a serious thread than people think, I can't go into more detail why but I NEED to find this info.
    From my experience, I believe taking antidepressants and/or antipsychotics contributes to psychosis when combined with weed. I also think that if you deal with schitzophrenia or bipolar disorder it contributes to weed induced psychosis. It happened to me twice. Happened to my boy one time too. When people already have slim grip on reality to begin with, and you smoke toooooo hard, it really messes with your head. Some of the scariest yet enlightening experiences I've ever had. But I'm only speaking from experience. I don't have stats to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    your shit don't scare me homie, I crush edibles daily.
    Damn b, I'm still terrified of edibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockanrollin View Post
    This has to be a joke. And it's a pretty good one. Starts off, "There are three things I know." But forgets the third one, and is too lazy to actually try to remember it which is stupid. If that was a joke, bravo, that was some clever stuff. If not, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen and it's friggin hilarious.

And of course, none of us give it to minors. WTF are you thinking?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    It is the best drugs to give to kids, because the side affects are less sever then a lot of the alternatives.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Look guys it is a a joke. I live in Seattle. I also drive a delivery truck and I drop off fertilizer to the wharehouse that grows weed. I was smoking that shit since before all of you were even born. If you are an adult smoke it all you want. When I mean giving it to kids I mean people under eighteen. I am sure you guys don't approve of the either....peace out!
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Haha I had a feeling. It was subtle, but it was hilarious.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I think I have but maybe its just from this one. Maybe it was from wikipedia. Notice they said started at 1978... thats fucking old, when did it finish would be nice to know. I buy it because its science, just because you're heart rate hasn't increased doesn't mean its the same for everyone else, in other words your just one person, but still its bizarre and i can understand how u don't buy it.

"Just checked wikipedia: Finally, the tertiary psychoactive effects of the drug cannabis, can include an increase in heart rate and hunger, believed to be caused by 11-OH-THC, a psychoactive metabolite of THC produced in the liver."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Minus the side effect of pharmaceuticals.

I don't buy the other bullshit. I've never seen those ever as listed side effects of cannabis use . Quite the contrary my resting heart rate is 52, and I smoke constantly, my blood pressure well within athletic levels ( I'm 40 next week), last checked a few weeks ago it was 106/54.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast