Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Inhaling the raw smoke of any plant matter had some negative effects. Because of the legal status of cannabis it is very difficult to conduct properly designed studies. Do you have access to any online journals like the New England Journal or the Lancet? I can give you the titles of articles but you can't access most articles without paying.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Taking a couple of tokes is not going to kill you. I get that. But if you are a poly addict for example you smoke weed and drink alcohol together and get shit face wasted from it then you may have a problem or developing one. ( which is where I was when I quit) Today I don't need any of that stuff to help me feel alright and I never crave anything like that. My mind and body are now truly free! What I get high on today is music and training with my partners and helping everyone get better..
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    That's awesome man. And it's even better that you don't judge others based off of your own experiences. I really believe that's what America was based off of. If you were hardcore Christian, cool. Do your thing. Just don't force it on anyone and push it into government. You smoke weed (*cough cough* George Washington and likely Ben Franklin)? Fine, don't force it on anyone. You do both? Fine. America was supposed to be about freedom. I guess I'm ranting. Either way, good on you for finding what works for you.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    That's awesome man. And it's even better that you don't judge others based off of your own experiences. I really believe that's what America was based off of. If you were hardcore Christian, cool. Do your thing. Just don't force it on anyone and push it into government. You smoke weed (*cough cough* George Washington and likely Ben Franklin)? Fine, don't force it on anyone. You do both? Fine. America was supposed to be about freedom. I guess I'm ranting. Either way, good on you for finding what works for you.
    (Draws line in sand, points finger and summons you to a brawl)
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    (Draws line in sand, points finger and summons you to a brawl)
    Bro, honestly, I would love it if that were legal. I envy parts of the country that have mutual combat laws. I love you b. But if we ever needed to fight, that's cool. Even if I take an L. I'm man enought to take the L and still be friends.

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    This guy has been smoking dope on the reg since 1936. Can't be that bad if he is still here.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    If you are looking for sourced peer reviewed data, perhaps you should search google scholarly and not here. I wouldn't be suprised to learn that 40 percent of the people on here believe in the words of David Icke and Zecharia Sitchin. Of course, I am not trying to judge anyone's beliefs here or tell anyone what to believe, but sourced peer reviewed data is not something I have happened across very often on this forum.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I know what u mean about Wikipedia but it's much better than it was say ten years ago. My teacher even told us that there was a study done on the reliability of Wikipedia and was very accurate. Don't forget that some articles you cannot edit. Also if u look at the source you can see that the increased heart rate stuff is from a scholarly journal and a book so it doesn't look too bad. But what would be nice to know is the methods of the study and it's population, that would help to see how reliable these facts are. Than again it's "apparently" hard to have access to an illegal drug like marihuana to study so maybe weird stuff like this that says it increases heart rate will be disproven since it is now legal in 2 states. When I said that just u I ment because u r only one person, 30 plus people should be more accurate. I will have access to these articles once my wife gives me her password so I can login and check out how these studies were done.

My brothers wife also studies in psychology but as a research psychologist and she told us that a lot of studies methods are not what people think, u hear about these studies on the news but they don't tell u how they were done and that it's only ONE study, and people take it as if it's 100 percent true. I know I sound like I'm contradicting myself but I'm just laying out the facts that s all. Most people don't know these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yes by all means read Wikipedia and don't watch documentaries, we all know wiki only uses real facts and it's information can't be incorrect or altered by pretty much anyone. I honestly don't care if you ever use cannabis or not, our job isn't to prove anything to you. I know what it does for me, and have researched it myself for countless hours reading and watching videos kept journals, logs and experimenting with diferrent delivery systems. Im a health freak, anyone thats been around me more than a few hours knows I won't put anything into my body that is even slightly detrimental to my health and I'll only eat and intake things into my body that fuels my daily functions and performance. I was anti weed most of my life until my mid 30s. "Thats just you" isn't because I'm a genetic freak, quite the contrary, Im a genetic mess (obesity, heart disease, diabetes, depression run ramped in my family) , my currently low heart rate and regulated blood pressure is because of my relationship with cannabis, all of my current lifestyle is.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    True but it's nice to know what people can find. And at the same time I can show whatever I have found for people who r interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    If you are looking for sourced peer reviewed data, perhaps you should search google scholarly and not here. I wouldn't be suprised to learn that 40 percent of the people on here believe in the words of David Icke and Zecharia Sitchin. Of course, I am not trying to judge anyone's beliefs here or tell anyone what to believe, but sourced peer reviewed data is not something I have happened across very often on this forum.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast