Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Hey Chris, what Roc episodes would you recommend for entries into the clamp?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Hey Chris, what Roc episodes would you recommend for entries into the clamp?
    I have the leg lock basics, a quick entry from scissor guard, but most of the entries I teach lead to the wedge or knot as a priority.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I love it. I'll only be using the sweep for now.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I'm trying to say my ham sammich is soupy Coach. I think I figured out where I lose everything though. I must have missed it the first few times in the video. I'm losing the hook and my foot shoots through before I can collect the ankle. Some of the blues and a purple have learned to collapse me like this. That's why I was asking about the hook pressure but I think I just need a few thousand more reps :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I'm trying to say my ham sammich is soupy Coach. I think I figured out where I lose everything though. I must have missed it the first few times in the video. I'm losing the hook and my foot shoots through before I can collect the ankle. Some of the blues and a purple have learned to collapse me like this. That's why I was asking about the hook pressure but I think I just need a few thousand more reps :-)
    Ahhh gotcha. As long as you have their foot on your hip when they collapse you're golden. It actually makes the sweep easier.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Is it hard to hide your head from strikes when you are over hooking the arm and does the other guy trying to strike with his free arm open him up to being swept in the other direction or anything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Is it hard to hide your head from strikes when you are over hooking the arm and does the other guy trying to strike with his free arm open him up to being swept in the other direction or anything.
    Over hooks are always easier to get when there are punches. Part 2, which will be out in a few weeks,m deals with bringing the other leg over your head (think going from electric chair to stoner control), which will take away any possible punches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12