Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I hear he just got certified as a boxing coach in Montreal. He is doing other stuff for MMA so I don't think hes being lazy or anything. He is mostly an MMA instructor at our gym, but now that we can get graded he is also there for BJJ. Amature MMA in quebec is now illegal so I guess our gyms focus has changed a little. I'm sure he's doing something in BJJ, its just not very convenient since Tristar is at least 2 and a half hours away.
    I guess Ill ask him what hes doing himself to get graded for bjj, i just don't want to insult him though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Seems like someone else is trying to cut corners as well.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    check the responce i made to Mikael Chay post #22. I'm not that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    How an I twisting your words?

As and instructor, why would he evaluate you if you weren't willing to learn from him? That make absolutely zero sense. $70 for a seminar with a trainer of word champions and you aren't willing to part with it, but you are willing to take a belt rank from him.

No matter how you try to "twist" it , you want something from him, but your not even willing to learn from him. That's shady dude.

Also by you logic since I'm a 5th Degree black belt in Judo, and 2nd Degree Black belt in Shingitai Jijitsu (which is judo,sambo and bjj) and a certified Sambo instructor I guess I'm a Black Belt in BJJ as well. WTF was I thinking wasting all my time trying to earn a BB in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu when I all ready had one in BJJ.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    If I were single dude, I'de do that
    My wife thinks im crazy enough as it is about JJ and that;s coming from a person who is going to be a psychologist soon lol:P
    Russian boxing coach says: 'Excuse is like asshole, everyone has one.'

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    check the responce i made to Mikael Chay post #22. I'm not that stupid.
    Dude its $70, its not that much, most seminars are around $100. It doesn't change the fact that if he gave you a belt , you'd wear it. It'd be disrespectful NOT to attend his seminar but go to the grading. The $70 is for the seminar not the grading , you made that clear. He isn't charging for the grading. Don't get it twisted, you want something from him, but you aren't willing to give anything in return (attending a seminar where you will likely learn something and get your moneys worth).

I don't fucking get it, is this the real world?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I thought belts are ment to be used to choke ourselves till completion...wtf
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Wait wait wait. The $70 is for a seminar and you're worried about being ranked? I'm going to the NW Training camp next month and I sure as shit don't expect to be ranked. I'm going to learn though and that's all you should be worried about. If you want a blue belt so badly go to Gracie University.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    Why don't you just order your belt from Gracie University and stop jammin up the forum. I'm trying to get tinder chicks

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Jake you are a gentleman an a scholar
    Who cares what color belt u have, feels the same either way. I prefer leather tho
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    I had to get sexed in for my belt

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Just go and get evaluated. If you don't like the process, leave that school. Don't act like a victim. Life is full of choices, just make one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast