Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami

Thank you denny!!!!

If you haven't seen Denny P's videos from his London seminar, do yourself a favor and watch them.

I have literally NEVER hit an arm in guillotine in my year and a half training thus far, even though I have ample opportunities for them. I watched Denny's video about guillotines from half guard and it was like magic. I hit two of them tonight with ease.

Thank you Denny for upgrading my game in such a huge way, even though I've never even met you
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    That pretzel grip is amazing. Since he showed it at the Glasgow seminar, iv hit a few arm in guillotines aswell

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    I love the Arm in Guillotine, I feel it offers so much more control of the opponents body, If I'm on the bottom I'd take an Arm in any day, cause its way harder for your opponent to pull out of... If I'm on top I want just neck for sure. I owe a lot of my taps from this move to Frank Barca (as with everything else in Jiu jitsu, lol), his details put my % through the roof.

I haven't seen Denny's Video,I must look at it, he is by far one of my favourite instructors to see Breakdown positions and moves, he is so detail oriented, and technical.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ogg View Post
    That pretzel grip is amazing. Since he showed it at the Glasgow seminar, iv hit a few arm in guillotines aswell
    Aye against your mum

Array

School
    10WO
    I'm gonna keep at the marcelotine for just a bit longer before I dive into the arm-in really strong, but its definitely on my to-drill list.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Links it for me please so I can watch it after. (Youtube is blocked at work. Vimeo is not. Hint hint.)

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Links it for me please so I can watch it after. (Youtube is blocked at work. Vimeo is not. Hint hint.)
    I dunno how to get them on vimeo but here's the thread

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...nd-other-video

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Grubb View Post
    I love the Arm in Guillotine, I feel it offers so much more control of the opponents body, If I'm on the bottom I'd take an Arm in any day, cause its way harder for your opponent to pull out of... If I'm on top I want just neck for sure. I owe a lot of my taps from this move to Frank Barca (as with everything else in Jiu jitsu, lol), his details put my % through the roof.

I haven't seen Denny's Video,I must look at it, he is by far one of my favourite instructors to see Breakdown positions and moves, he is so detail oriented, and technical.
    Man, before yesterday I would have completely disagreed that the arm in is good. After last night I agree 100%. It does offer a lot of control and the choke is super easy. The guy I hit them on said that most people crank him when they try, but both mine were straight up blood chokes.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Thanks homie.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    If you haven't seen Denny P's videos from his London seminar, do yourself a favor and watch them.

I have literally NEVER hit an arm in guillotine in my year and a half training thus far, even though I have ample opportunities for them. I watched Denny's video about guillotines from half guard and it was like magic. I hit two of them tonight with ease.

Thank you Denny for upgrading my game in such a huge way, even though I've never even met you
    Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your story, I really appreciate it. Glad to hear that the pretzel grip guillotine is working for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast