Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Meh. I wasn't impressed either way. Tough fight, got tired. We all know how "proud" the Gracies are so the response isn't surprising but eh. I don't think any less of Gracie Jiu Jitsu as a result. Without it I don't have 10pJJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    I fought on the same show as Riccio a couple of times, back in the day, nice lad
    10Wo

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    The more I read about the Gracie's the more I dislike them, not that they're all like that and obviously there are several sides to every story but still, complete psychopaths however it does make for a interesting story haha

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Possible storyline for Never Back Down 3?

I think this guy who challenged robin gracie at a seminar in the year 2003 is retarded. The gracie challenge is long dead and it was only meant for a time when people only trained one style and no one knew the effectiveness of jiu jitsu back then. Now days, everyone knows how effective it is, it isn't even a question anymore. This wasn't gracie jiu jitsu vs some random traditional martial artist, this was gracie jiu jitsu vs an MMA fighter who knew jiu jitsu. Technically, gracie jiu jitsu still won this fight because they both used it. There are many fighters that could beat any gracie in MMA these days and this dude beat one after he did a long seminar and wasn't prepared. This guy is a punk for doing this. Of course the gracies handled this horribly, as they always do.