Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

Jacob Harris wins men advanced @ Submission Challenge

I wanna start by saying Thank you Derek Stewart 10th Planet Omaha & crew for blessing us with some SUB ONLY kindness!! We love ya brotha!
    This past Saturday was the most exciting tournament experience I've EVER been to!
    Around here there are no sub only tournaments. So we were IMPRESSED to say the least. Jacob was bracketed with his teammate & up comer Anthony Tapia so I figured Hell he's been winning so much let's throw him to the wolves, mens advanced humble him some. He only had 1 match against a purple belt. I told him before the match, if he has a hard time passing he's going to attack your feet/legs.(Jacob is 14 & never had to worry about them)
    The match starts & I'm 90% sure he has gonna do some good stuff & get caught. Evidently he had other plans! About 5 minutes into the match I'm thinking " holy shit!! He's fuckin doin it!!! Jacob. had nice control, but respected the fact this is a purple belt. So it wasn't his normal onslaught of attacks. Which gave the guy the chance to start attacking his feet/legs. As a father, my hearts in my throat at this point! But Jacob went out in DEEP water with this guy for almost 20min & he just didn't have an answer to the 10th Planet Flava! It went to double overtime were Jacob pulls out the W.
    As it turns out, not only is this guy a purple belt. He's co-owner & head instructor of his own school. There are about 4 different camera recording so surely someone got better vids than mine. I would post it but had hell just logging in to start this thread. Maybe Brandon Woolsey or Eddie will post them cuz I sure don't know how.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    That's so awesome!!! Can't wait to see the vid.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    Thanks, brotha! If that doesn't prove the system works , what's it gonna take? That dude been training since Jacobs been alive. 114lb 14year old, defeating 145lb purple belt instructor in competition happens, but not very often!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    It's not a matter of proving the system works anymore. It's just getting soldiers to go out there and represent. He is a phenomenal representative of this and I love watching his videos. Keep up the good work guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Jacob's leg lock defense was very impressive. He's turning into an adult assassin right before our eyes :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Jacob, you're a little savage, man. That guy was trying to play around a little at first, but you ket coming at him and he had to start scrambling and fighting pretty hard! Nice work. Lots of technique on display. Thought you might finish that Twister for a second there.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    We'll let me start by saying thank you Derek and his family for promoting the Midwest submission challenge . We were honored to host this event at our facility. Jacob Harris stepped up and jumped into the men's division. He gave up about 45-50 lbs to a very skilled purple belt. The match went 20 min with java pulling off a sub! We are working on his pressure and set ups. He has an incredible squeeqe. Jacob is like a sponge . Everything we tell him to work on he does with intensity. Who knows what he will do next!

Hell yeah!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Fuck yeah! Reppin like a true solider!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast