Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Farmington MO/ Ronin
    All challengers welcome lol. It could and prolly will work sometimes it just depends on the RG player. I kinda get the vibe that he may not believe RG is all that great seeing how its been around for a minute now and he doesn't seem to know even the basic terminology but he knows alot of other shit so its cool. i can see that s grip and the way he kinda stuffs that leg really disrupting the RG player, its kinda looks like a buttock compressor when he does the roll and nearly gets mounted. I like doing it like Keith Kavanagh said and grapping toes like you're gonna do a flyover but i just try to get my posture back from there i dont know bout trying the roll and all that but i think we should all give this a try. All and all i highly doubt this will be the death of the rubber guard, but will have its place.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I see what you're saying but I'm also referring to the hundreds of posts on Facebook as well. All I'm saying is there's way too many white/blues who are gulping there own kool-aid.
    fair enough.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    It's just one pass, guys.
    Not all passes work every time you try them either, on whatever guard you're trying to pass. That's why we speak about percentages.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Im diggin the hindu options. Osss

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234