Array

School
    Jedi Mind Trick Jiu Jitsu

Guillotine Choke/ Mckenzietine

I have recently started training mostly nogi. SInce making that change, I have noticed that the mckenzietine has started to work really well for me. I realize that my build, 6'6" with a 7' wingspan, makes this choke easier for me, but what do you guys think? Have any of you Nibiru warriors had success with it?

Array

School
    10WO
    I go for the marcelotine if I'm on the ground. If I'm standing and I'm pressuring him into the cage, I'll go mckenzietine. If I'm being pressured against the cage, standing 100% to back take or reverse him into the cage.

Array

School
    Warrior Camp
    I've had success in rolling with it a bit. I like it for its ability to adapt. You can keep it locked in as long as you've got your grip on those fingers. Was lucky to have had McKenzie come into the gym and hold a little guillotine clinic one night, and I've liked it ever since if my arm is deep enough in the choke.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    The McKenzietine is a perfect counter to a Von Flue choke. It is also ideal for those times when your opponent is pressing their shoulder into your chest, preventing you from attempting a regular guillotine. In that situation, simply push your opponent's shoulder down towards your feet with your free hand until you can see the hand that has encircled their head, then execute the McKenzietine.

I think your wingspan probably helps you with all chokes and cranks because you can hit them from angles most people can't.

There was a vide that was available on this article it has the all details that was on this along with the all base part. I have to make report so I read all myassignmenthelp review that was available at the end of this article or it has the all formation.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by scottross View Post
    The McKenzietine is a perfect counter to a Von Flue choke.
    Damn it! Now I HAVE to see it! (UFC took the video down)

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram