Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater

Jiu-Jitsu in Raleigh, North Carolina??

Hey guys,

I'm going to be spending 10 weeks in Raleigh this summer doing a summer research experience at NC State U... anyone know any good jiu-jitsu schools in the area?

Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    There's a few things in the area, but Anthony Edwards is a 10P blue belt and lives in the area if you're looking for 10P friendly. Look for him on FB.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Edwards for sure

Array

School
    MMA school in Wake Forest
    Wow! I didn't know there was a 10th Planet School in Raleigh! YES!!! Anyone have any info about Edwards? I can't find him on FB. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    I don't think he's running a school as much as he trains out of them, but he's a solid 10P blue and a solid dude to boot. Hopefully you guys can get a school out that way soon, as I'm out there at least twice a year to visit family.

Anthony is legit, I trained at Chapel hill GJJ while I was there for a month and trained with him a few times. Killer J-necktie/darce game. Hit him up https://www.facebook.com/anthony.edwards.988 . As to the training at Chapel hill GJJ, if you are willing to put a gi on the training is good. They do have a few no gi classes as well which is when you are more likely to see anthony.

If you do stop in there tell them I said hi, if they remember me.

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    Kevin's Facebook link is correct. Anthony is legit and would probably loooove to train with someone else in the 10p fam. Great dude, trained with him for about 2 years.

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    I train in raleigh but didn't know there were other 10th planet heads here...

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    No 10P heads, just 10P warriors. As far as I know, Anthony is the only one in the area that's a 10P blue belt, but I'm sure he's got a few others that are diggin the system. Be awesome to have a moon or hotbox out there!