Array

School
    Gb Knox/Kmaa

Curse you Eddie Bravo and your value...

Ok, your membership sight has just ruined me for all other bjj websites. I joined Kennans site, expecting a gi version of this, and while it's honestly pretty good, it drove me nuts paying twice as much for 30ish five minute technique clips when you have 50+ some over an hour.
    I don't mind paying for bjj (I belong to two gyms for goodness sake) but I want value.

You sir have set the bar too high. Far too amazing a sight for too little money. You have ruined my value metter for online bjj. Just. Freaking. Awesome.

Sharknado out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Oceanside
    I started watching MTS as a fan even before learning jiu jitsu, from the teasers on youtube. Then when I found out the site membership was only 5 bucks a month, this was a given. Amazing value.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    You can't beat it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    You really can't. I can't imagine why anyone would pass it up. What makes it even better is that you have access to every single episode too. There were a couple months i missed because I was just ridiculously busy with life. But when I finally had the time, I went back and watched them. The value truly is unsurpassed. To add to that, the comedy is a great addition. No one else is really trying to add humor to the mix. Too much osssss and bowing. Not enough fun and tapping. But I'm rambling.

Array

School
    10th Planet North Dallas
    Fasted 5 spent.
    "Your jiu Jitsu should have no corners in it, it should flow from one position to the next."

Instagram: choke_artist

Marcelotine- 365
    Leg Drag- 550

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    Not just awesome content, it makes a part of an awesome family. 10P4L
    Paul 'Toppy' Ferguson

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    That's it, it's not just mts, all the techniques and the forum. It's being part of 10th planet, even just a little part. You can't beat that.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you all very much for the support!! Just trying to do my best to spread the system across the globe, this is just the beginning
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Gb Knox/Kmaa
    There really is a family concept in the 10p group that I've really only seen within certain actual physical gyms. I mean there may be other websites for bjj or mma that have it, but I've yet to find them.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Hell yeah, best idea ever! Cant beleive some of my students still havent signed up. Lol