Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Grapplers Quest Posted this Video Of My Instructors Return To Competition

So happy to see him return. He lost the taste for tournaments for almost 10 years. Feeling it served no purpose but to feed his ego and he wanted no part of it anymore. He is in a better place about it now and decided it was time to hit the mats again. ( I would like to think in some small way it's because I have been begging him for 5 years to go with me like an invading force to every tournament we could hit. Ironic he's out there now and he's waiting for my shoulder to heal to join him.) So at 42 years old he entered the mens advanced division.( he said he still had enough of an ego left that he couldn't bring himself to enter the masters division. He had to see if he could still hang with the young guys. He didn't have a match last over 1:30. Be prepared to see him a lot more. He is back in the saddle.

Ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to my coach. Jordan 'The Super Freak' Damon.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    Thanks for posting this, your coach is freaking awesome. I love watching high level guys that display exciting BJJ. Congrats to your coach and I hope to see more from him in the future.

Array

School
    Ground Control
    Zach Maslany grappled him in the finals at the NAGA Worlds back in like 2004. Old school.