Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    http://rdojo.com/downloads.html

Its pay what you want too, pretty sweet. I literally paid 1 cent, realized it was awesome went back and paid $30 for it.

He also has another one coming out in september called No Kurtka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x32RdqMjyAA

His no gi leglocks and dynamic entry dvds are awesome too!

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Anything by Ryan Hall is solid, cant wait for his new dvd's to come out!
    Saulo Ribeiro's sets, Demian Maia's science of Jiu Jitsu, Matt Thorntons FJKD sets, Robson Moura's No gi dvd's, Ceasar Gracies No Gi set and Roy Deans Requirements series are all good, whatever your personal style of BJJ.

Some personal favourites include Bill Coopers Escapes, Jeff Glovers Darce set, Bjorn Friedrich's position brabo, Brandon quicks fade to black, Mario Correa's Side Guard, Eduardo Telles's octopus and turtle, Rafael Lovatos pressure passing system, Tony Pacenski's Sao Paulo guard passing approach and Shawn Williams Guard dvd.

Am I the only one that prefers the mastering the twister dvd to the rubber guard dvd? lol

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I love the Twister DVD more than any other. The Rubber Guard DVD is full of golden techniques, but that one shitty camera kinda ruins it for me.
    It would be awesome if Eddie put out a new "Comprehensive Rubber Guard" DVD that included EVERYTHING to date.
    #hint #hint

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Thanks for the link Sean.Will check it out later.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Warning - these techniques only work to about 50% if youre not wearing all white

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Dont wanna be too redundant here, but yeah. I love it when guys teach theory as well as technique.

Maia
    Saulo
    Roy dean
    Reiley bodycomb
    Cesar gracie

All worth it. My favorite is probably roy deans stuff and then reileys just because its so cool. Haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I dont know what it is about Roy Dean but something seems off about him to me
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    He has been accused of being a stalker type lately, and may have some shady business practices (nothing confirmed btw, all ongoing speculation)...

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12....php?t=2792025

Regardless the guy can teach, and puts out solid instructionals.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I tried watching his stuff and, for the same reason as you, couldn't make it through... something not quite right about him / what he is doing. Dunno what.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I don't care for Roy Dean's instructionals, to be honest. I do like those quick vids he makes, though. Like the one about the evolution of the armbar or how Jiu Jitsu is like language. I think his philosophy is much stronger than his technical instruction; that can be equally as instructive at times.

Never heard the stuff about him being shady. Hope it isn't true.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast