Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metamoris 4

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by NotReady View Post
    That's a really good point actually. I guess they are thinking the suspense will cause people to buy, just to find out?
    If it's someone with some serious star power it'd be a shame to have not seen their Metamoris Intro Hype video. I just think it's poor marketing if it's someone huge.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    If it's someone with some serious star power it'd be a shame to have not seen their Metamoris Intro Hype video. I just think it's poor marketing if it's someone huge.
    Again, really good point.

I forgot, do the two mystery competitors know who each other are?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg
    I think it will be Glover vs. Kenflo. both will be there anyway since they are commentating and both are(roughly) the same weight. a secret match with huge names would not be secret, because they want people to buy the event. little names wouldn't be worth mentioning a special secret match.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by MaJu Hansen View Post
    I think it will be Glover vs. Kenflo. both will be there anyway since they are commentating and both are(roughly) the same weight. a secret match with huge names would not be secret, because they want people to buy the event. little names wouldn't be worth mentioning a special secret match.
    This might be it. Jeff wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaJu Hansen View Post
    Also, it could mean for commentary, but Lister and Glover posted a pic on Instagram of them after a training session at their academy and it said "We're ready for Metamoris" Like i said it could just mean Glover is ready to commentate but I really hope he competes.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    This is exactly why I'm sure it will be some pretty minor names.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    mark coleman vs. don frye in turkish oil wrestling.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    What if the secret match is a live performance of G in a Gi by Ralek himself?

Rickson and Kron in an exhibition of the new rules to Rickson's championship and his opinion on effective jiu jitsu etc

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by NotReady View Post
    What if the secret match is a live performance of G in a Gi by Ralek himself?
    Oh Damn, hadn't thought of that. Anybody know the Metamoris refund policy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast