Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Project: Cauliflower Ear Relaunch

Hey guys, if you're looking for some supplemental training check out my site www.ProjectCauliflowerEar.com
    I have a few guys that have been using my "online coaching" program that can attest that what I'm putting out is legit. Highly interactive and borderline obsessive (Maybe over borderline).

Project: Cauliflower Ear, what does that even mean?

Although cauliflower ear is considered “gross” and “nasty” by many people that just don’t understand, the only way to get cauliflower ear is to work your butt off and train as much as possible (unless you want to take the approach of bashing your ears with rocks. I wouldn’t recommend it though). To me cauliflower ear is a badge of honor and I want to be that old guy with lumps that used to be ears.

At Project: Cauliflower Ear we want to supplement your training and help guide you in the right direction. Whether you already train in a gym or are a Ronin warrior, we have something for you. Video content will be released on a strict weekly basis, so you have time to take what you learn to the gym, or garage, and try it out. Any question that you need answered will be answered within 24 hours just by simply clicking the “contact” button and shooting us an email or leaving a reply straight on the technique page. Jiu Jitsu is a HUGE passion of ours and we just want to help spread that love.

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY: I know it’s difficult to pay on $25 once a month at times. I’ve been through some rough points myself. If Project: Cauliflower Ear is something you want to take advantage of and you know you can’t afford the price, contact me with your story. We can work something out.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    I have been using PCE since June. I have been extremely happy with it. The content and level of instruction has been excellent. Brent is a very knowledgeable coach and has the ability to convey that knowledge in a very easy to understand way. Not only is the content great, but the videos themselves are too. They are shot from multiple angles and use slow motion as well. He's not kidding when he says borderline obsessive! I feel he genuinely cares about my success on the mats. He is very accessible, anytime I have a question he is very quick to get back to me. I'm really happy that he decided to do this. As a Ronin, this has become a very big part of my Jiu Jitsu path. If you're not taking advantage of this, you really should be. Well worth the price of admission!!

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Can't recommend this enough, my game has shot up over the past few weeks with the help of Brent's videos and tips from him. I agree with Toby. Very helpful and quick to answer any questions I have and even though I'm ronin, he treated me like I was one of the regulars at his gym. Thanks to Brent, my butterfly guard is becoming a pain to deal with and my triangles are coming from even more crazy angles.

Array

School
    Project Cauliflower ear, 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Medford, ImperiumXtremeMMA
    Thanx 4 all Brent.
    Pce is awesome!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Just said same to Brandon, can't afford anymore online stuff (DRSU, MGIA and 10thP), but great price.

I wish you the best of luck and applaud the excellent idea to supplement your training/gym income. Good work, man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Apperz View Post
    Just said same to Brandon, can't afford anymore online stuff (DRSU, MGIA and 10thP), but great price.

I wish you the best of luck and applaud the excellent idea to supplement your training/gym income. Good work, man.
    Totally understandable. There's def a lot out there to choose from to pay so you gotta pick and choose where your money goes. I'll be around and if its something you end wanting to try you know where to find me
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiojf1 View Post
    Thanx 4 all Brent.
    Pce is awesome!!!
    There is something in the works for the spanish speaking folks because of Sergio here. Ill keep y'all updated but I'm pretty pumped about it.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin
    Was lucky enough to get hold of one of Brent's Project: Cauliflower Ear videos today teaching the knee slice pass and a couple of options from it. The level of instruction was incredible. Everything easily broken down and explained.

One thing I find a lot of videos usually lack is the 'why'; i.e. a lot will say 'I slide the leg out laterally', but they won't cover the cover the other options and why the specific option the instructor chooses to show is the preferred method. At their worst videos kind of 'pressure' that the person watching knows certain concepts and aspects. I never found this here these aspects of Brent's video really helped. By explaining why he varies his technique in familiar positions it helped me see a couple of mistakes I was making.

There was one position that was completely new to me (4/11) and I find that I'm feeling quite confident I can start drilling it tomorrow because it was explained so logically.

Recommended.

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    Just signed up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Marks View Post
    Just signed up.
    Saw that! Thank you for the support
    #10thplanetFREAKS