Array

School
    carlos neto BJJ

any 10th planet Ronins in Boston

was at a charity tournament called tap cancer out in danvers MA ran into a few dudes rocking the rash guards and they were cool. im looking to drop in and hopefully cross train more between tournaments and injuries cuz i neeed refinement on mastering the system from someone who's been taught it or fluent with it it would be dope.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I'm moving to Shrewsbury/Worcester area next week and hoping to get a hot box up and running soon. I know it's not close enough to you to train together on a regular basis, but hopefully we can get together from time to time. Hit me up with your facebook or email if you're interested. I'm trying to get a list of people going that might want to train together.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Me! Oh, man, I need this. Christmas has come early. i'll pm you my stuff.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Back when i lived in Boston there was no forum. Glad you guys are gonna be able to meet up!

If youguys get a chance, drop by alex costa's gym on newbury. He is legit! And he's a super nice guy. Its a GB affiliate

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I'm a RoniN!!!! I don't profess to be an expert (yet) but am drilling and trying to use it when I can. What days do you normally train?

Array

School
    Training station, Manchester NH
    Hey man I'm in NH. I believe we met at Tap Cancer out. Good to see you on here!