Array

School
    Trials MMA

Anybody here train at Tai Kai BJJ in Liverpool, NY?

My girlfriend and I may be moving back up to the Cortland area if she gets this job she applied for and I was looking for gyms in that area. Just wondering what the scoop was if anyone does or has trained there. Its a gi school that is affiliated under Relson Gracie but I know Eddie has done a seminar there in the past so it seems like theres no beef with 10P?? Any help would be great

Array

School
    Ronin
    At least one of the black belts up there is a big fan, he was at Eddie's seminar in Rochester. Also they are usually cool when we compete against them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    They are a Balance affiliate. Kenny is the head instructor, Dennis is a black belt under Kenny and is a huge 10th Planet fan.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Word.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    .....or you could just live some where in-between and have a 30 min drive to Rochester.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    This is very true. Girlfriend has to work and go to grad school on campus and I think she had her heart set on living closer to Cortland. Maybe I can convince her. There was a time when I thought I would be moving up to Rochester when she was considering grad school opportunities.....I wanted it so bad

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Either way you'd only be an hour away if you're in Liverpool/Syracuse, better see you on Saturdays

Array

School
    Ground Control
    One of the guys I sponsor for Lanky trains out of there. He's a purple belt and fights for Bellator. They all seem like a really cool and supportive group of students. I remember meeting Kenny at few Grapplers Quests like 10 years ago and he always seemed really nice.