Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB

One Bad Ass 11 year old Nibiru Warrior!!

I made this video so it may not be the best but I think its kool, and this is one badass 11 year old!! WAR Jacob Harris!!! Your the best my friend! From 10th Planet Sherman, TX.

http://youtu.be/W_OybrLP9R8

Also, I dont understand what Im doing wrong that it puts the link not the video. Help a brotha out.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    That's one bad@$$ 10PJJ warrior youngling.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Man, Jacob's guard is developing beautifully, at this pace, his rg will be unbelievable when he hits puberty
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    watching this just makes me think imagine 10thplanet JJ in another 10 years with all these youngsters that are already at this level the sky is the limit

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Pretty talented, cant wait until hes 18, monster status

Array

School
    RMNU
    very nice!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Thanks so much for the props guys. It means a whole lot to Jacob and he means a whole lot to me. I'm pretty sure he started out doing Jiu Jitsu just to please me. But since learning more of the system and getting the chance to train with Eddie Bravo and Chris Herzog, not to mention Coach West training with him deligently, he impresses the hell out of me but of course, I'm his father. He trained for a year and half and reached the Expert Division. And won his first belt last year. It's nice to see that Master Eddie and the others see what I see. Not to mention that he loves Jiu Jitsu now. He truly loves and represents the system. Master Eddie , Seeing the look on his face when he saw that you had given him props is what make fatherhood awesome . And ZOG your little sugggestion to Jacob was a success. A jiu jitsu fire has been started, THANKS Nibiru Warriors

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    This is just amazing.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    I am super proud of all of you for being such great supporters for this young prodigy. As a father, I too can truly appreciate what you have all done.

The 10th Planet JJ family is just that.....family. All the best to Jacob on his quest and to his father for the future.
    This is why I continue to always remind Eddie of the opportunity he has given each and every one of us through his vision and dedication to his system. Eddie Bravo not only has created a dream for himself but he has also opened the pathway for us to chase our own dreams too. Once again.........a massive thanks Eddie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast