Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Attachment 661We have 2 pit bulls in my house. My wife had one when i met her and i also had one. They are best buddies. I love my dogs. You just have to remember they are super strong. Respect your little monsters

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    I love pits...I just wish people would stop breeding them to be 110 lb monsters when a true pit only weighs about 50 lbs. My friends pit drinks milk and plays with their infant son. They are beautiful dogs and very social. Like most dogs...they kinda don't like being tied to a rope and forgotten about. If you can't let your dogs inside, you shouldn't have any dogs. I'm partial to British bull dogs mind you...but that's just me.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    love dogs!!!

but im a cat person
    *bows head in shame*

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    love dogs!!!

but im a cat person
    *bows head in shame*

We won't hold that against u

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    Glad u all posted....I've had them my entire life n they r the best. I like my pit more then most ppl I know
    Well if yours is like mine, she is smarter and has a better personality than most of the people I know.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by stlnl View Post
    Well if yours is like mine, she is smarter and has a better personality than most of the people I know.
    Absolutely...and she is always happy to see me. She loves me more then my mother

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I have three pits two of them are rescued and rehabilitated fighting dogs. I volunteer with a pit bull rescue group a couple times a month, so I know it's only a matter of time before another joins the family. They are the absolutly most loyal and caring dogs on the planet they can also be the smartest and therefore the most hard headed and stubborn. I wouln't trade them for the world!

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    I love pits...I just wish people would stop breeding them to be 110 lb monsters when a true pit only weighs about 50 lbs. My friends pit drinks milk and plays with their infant son. They are beautiful dogs and very social. Like most dogs...they kinda don't like being tied to a rope and forgotten about. If you can't let your dogs inside, you shouldn't have any dogs. I'm partial to British bull dogs mind you...but that's just me.
    it is not so much of the weight of the dog it is its muscle tone that is important to having a "monster" my dog is smaller but can run real fast and for a really long time, i run behind a van and have trouble keeping ahead of her because i can't go the max speed of the van down dirt roads.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    fuck i hate not being able to edit my shit after

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    We have a blue pit named moonshine. We got her in Tennessee so we figured that name would fit properly She is the most loyal, loving dog I have ever had. However, she turns into a killer when other dogs, cats...actually any fuckin animal comes on our property. We wish she wasnt like that, but theres no changin her unless Cesar Milan comes to Indiana

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast