Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    We also have an brindle American Bulldog named Blaze. Bulldogs are great dogs as well...except mine is a big ass pussy...he sits and whines if he doesn't get attention. Its pathetic to see a 100lb dog look at you with droopy eyes and a frown...whining just cuz you stopped rubbin his belly!

Array

School
    Southwest
    Love my pit.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    I grew up around these dogs ( and other bully breeds) I look at the bsl like I look at anti-gun lobbists, pass what you want to pass, you ain't gonna like it when ya come for my guns or my pups

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    I grew up around these dogs ( and other bully breeds) I look at the bsl like I look at anti-gun lobbists, pass what you want to pass, you ain't gonna like it when ya come for my guns or my pups
    Well put bro...I feel bad for the guy who tries to come to my house and take my girl...never happen!!

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Usually having a gun makes the chance of beeing killed greater tho...

Here in Norway the police doesnt even have guns exept under really spesial circumstances, and there are never crimes with weapons here.

Guns are for rednecks and stupid people

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by nabbflax View Post
    Usually having a gun makes the chance of beeing killed greater tho...

Here in Norway the police doesnt even have guns exept under really spesial circumstances, and there are never crimes with weapons here.

Guns are for rednecks and stupid people
    no shit a rifle that shoots one shot at a time is reasonable for hunting and protection of your home, but what the fuck you need a full auto machine gun or a hand gun for unless your planing to rob a bank.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I'd rather have my dog then a gun...guns don't lick people, dogs do

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    it is not so much of the weight of the dog it is its muscle tone that is important to having a "monster" my dog is smaller but can run real fast and for a really long time, i run behind a van and have trouble keeping ahead of her because i can't go the max speed of the van down dirt roads.
    good point...I mean I see these kids with these rocked up pits and they use them in ads. I'm like..come on guys. Pits aren't supposed to look like that.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    It makes me sick when any dog is mistreated...a little pissed off too.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    don't worry homie...they ain't coming for your guns...they just want you to only be able to purchase one a month. You can by a shotgun one month and a handgun the next month and you're straight

I used to be a closet gun nut then after columbine I got rid of them all except by glock...had to keep my girlfriend

that's right...Tupac wrote that song for the gat!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast