Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Rōnin
    did any watch the documentary "American Pit Bull" it has a lot of stuff in it i didn't know about pit bulls in it like they where bred to be people friendly and where know as the nanny dog because they where good with kids.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    I didn't see it but there is a youtube vid going around that mentions that and also mentions that hellen keller's helper dog was in fact a pit bull

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    One of the vids I posted talks about all that stuff....even has a pic w Helen Keller and her dog. Pits have a higher pain tolerance then most other breeds, so a wheel chair driving over their paw or a kid pulling on their ears doesn't cause a pain to snapping biting affect like other dogs. Makes them perfect for kids n the elderly. Best breed around. They are bread to be people please-ers. That's y in the wrong hands they will fight to the death....its as much about self preservation as it is about doing what they believe their masters want them to do. The owner is dangerous not the dog.
    Vote against BSL. Shameful owners aren't held responsible and punished accordingly...Mike Vic was a step in the right direction, but still not harsh enough for what he did....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234