Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware

DONT LET THEM Kill me Best Friend (VIDEO)

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Damn, Pit bulls are really nice dogs. Dont see why ppl hate them cause some owners are assholes.

They arent allowed in Norway so I am looking to buy a Staffordshire, same type of loving dog thats awesome to play with and takes good care of children (refeered to as the nanny dog) but seems Norwegian authorities are looking to ban them aswell cause they where used as fighting dogs like 200 years ago

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Any dog is dangerous when the owner is a dick, but Pit Bulls are renowned for being more so because they are strong dogs. Treat them right and nicely, and they're as deadly as a Shitziu

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The problem is just people. Guns don't kill people,,,people kill people. When ignorant assholes raise children or puppies it usually doesn't have positive results. I call it the circle of life.

Dustin C.

Just another example of extreme ignorance, people are always trying to find something to hate. I am a proud owner of a Red Nose Pitt bull, best dog i have spent time with,truly mans best friend, he is sitting at my feet right now, absolutely loyal and kind.
    I HATE crap like this. Like most of you said most animals or children that has been raised by an idiot will act like an idiot. So the answer is lets kill the breed!?! Yet they will let ANYONE have KIDS! Well i guess next we should start euthanizing children because the PARENTS are idiots!
    They should be reasonable, i can see getting a license for owning a large breed dog or something like that NOT kill the breed!
    Man this pisses me off!!!

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i say they are safer then other dogs because they don't attack out of fear. some guys pit bull always gets loose and comes over to my house to see my pit bull and i pet him and take him for walks with my dog, but if you try to pet someones small dog the fucker will bite you.

Array

School
    Glad u all posted....I've had them my entire life n they r the best. I like my pit more then most ppl I know

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast