Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    So you were offered a brown belt after a year of training, turned it down because you didn't think you deserved it, then decided to be a black belt? I don't follow the train of thought

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Honesty gets you further than fibs man. Glad you came clean. I don't see you as something "less" now. We're all people and people are allowed to make mistakes. Good luck with your future endeavors. If all goes well, and you put in the proof, this will be something you can look back and laugh at.

Good luck in Rochester. Mind coach's squeeze.

Seriously, tap early. He'll ruin your neck if you try to tough it out. Haha.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Nope nope nope..

You had tha Cappi/Coringao feel from day 1 to me man. Do you even know tha reference? Probly not..

Don't post any more vidz. Just go to Zog and humble yourself completely.

There is no excuse for this. Youre a fuckin grown ass man and a liar. 75% 0f us have put in twice as much as you and not said "Look at me!Look!"

Backpedaling isn't comin clean. Its getting caught. I don't know how old you are, but enough to be either a compulsive liar or know better. Im betting the former. I don't care how good you are, you don't give yourself a bb! Bad form.

Rochester will open your eyes. Vidz puhleeeze!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    for a while I thought it was the kid that had that memory problem and said he was a black belt and was supposed to go to grant pass or somewhere in the mountain 10 p location.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    k so now i remember seeing one of his videos before. I hope this guy actually shows up to 10p, that 20 yr old or whatever kid never showed up at 10p grass whatever(sorry, i dont remember the name).

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Oh yeah what ever happened to memory lapse guy?

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Nope nope nope..

You had tha Cappi/Coringao feel from day 1 to me man. Do you even know tha reference? Probly not..

There is no excuse for this. Youre a fuckin grown ass man and a liar. 75% 0f us have put in twice as much as you and not said "Look at me!Look!"

Backpedaling isn't comin clean. Its getting caught. I don't know how old you are, but enough to be either a compulsive liar or know better. Im betting the former. I don't care how good you are, you don't give yourself a bb! Bad form.

For the record, I wasn't caught. I was asked who I trained under, and responded honestly. I had a different view of the belt system and didn't think I did anything wrong. So I can enter a submission grappling tournament at any level I feel I'm at, but can't post in a forum that way. My bad, seriously, sorry to all. I was called out, and admitted I was wrong and changed all incorrect information. Thanks for being cooler than me and knowing "old school" forum references. You win the Internet and I suck. Thanks for the lecture. I'm hitting a few 10p locations and hopefully they all post video of me being clowned, bc clearly I have no skill and probably eat babies and shit aids on puppies. To everyone else, sorry for being retarded. I meant no foul play. And that's the end of this subject for me. From here on I just do, and not say.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Nope nope nope..

^^this^^

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    yep, this is the one:
    I use it and it works great for defense.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I seriously hope u post some vids at 10p rochester on the forum. I`m interested to see how this turns out, it would be hilarious if u end up being a 10p instructor and start killing in competition, hilarious in a positive way. That and getting your black belt in like 2 years from now.
    I like happy endings and this is coming from a massage therapist lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Encizo View Post
    For the record, I wasn't caught. I was asked who I trained under, and responded honestly. I had a different view of the belt system and didn't think I did anything wrong. So I can enter a submission grappling tournament at any level I feel I'm at, but can't post in a forum that way. My bad, seriously, sorry to all. I was called out, and admitted I was wrong and changed all incorrect information. Thanks for being cooler than me and knowing "old school" forum references. You win the Internet and I suck. Thanks for the lecture. I'm hitting a few 10p locations and hopefully they all post video of me being clowned, bc clearly I have no skill and probably eat babies and shit aids on puppies. To everyone else, sorry for being retarded. I meant no foul play. And that's the end of this subject for me. From here on I just do, and not say.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast