Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    It's not my place to say if he can come in or not. for his own well being he may not want to.
    Probably not very safe, but I'd still like to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Dude, it don't matter if your good or not. Your a liar!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN A LIAR!

But good news I found place that will accept you http://www.brandonquick.com/Default.aspx

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    You shot yourself in the foot man. How can you accidentally claim this?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I just got through all 12 pages of watching RJ Encizo go from getting the benefit of the doubt (which is what separates the 10th Planet from most BJJ Banners) to completely killing any opportunity at redemption... I did my best to skim through the posts that were throwing flaming dog turds at RJ Encizo... but they were just too funny to overlook.... but I did read everything that RJ had said and here is an analysis for your guys (based on my opinion).

#1- RJ has never truly come clean, he is doing the thing where a six year old will apologize for spilling milk on the carpet, as a way to deflect attention away from the Xbox that he just broke. He claims that he didn't know any better, but I must say... that is complete and utter bullshit... here is why:

- If you are training yourself... you rely on Google, Youtube, Mastering The System, etc. A simple Google search will tell you the ranking structure of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (and as everybody but our "friend" knows... 10th Planet has the same belt system as BJJ, for competition purposes)... At one point or another, he had a belt system in front of him, or explained to him.

- If you are competing, most competitions (even the smaller ones) will base it on time OR belt, and you are typically required to compete at the latter of the two (for NOGI)... for example, if you were only training for 8 months and you were a blue belt, you'd have to compete in the INTERMEDIATE division etc. This info is clearly written out for people, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out:

White = Beginner
    Blue = Intermediate
    Purple = Advanced
    Brown/Black = Expert

Showing up to competitions, you will meet people.... grapplers who will be discussing rank... since RJ did compete at Grappler's Quest, where they have both Gi and Nogi... THE BELT/RANKING SYSTEM IS CLEARLY SHOWN on the registration form.

#2- Whether you were lying to "Fat People" you were trying to "help" or members of the BJJ Community in an effort to make them think you are cool... or get more hits to your shit Youtube Videos.............. YOU STILL LIED.

In fact lying to people due to the fact that you didn't think that they could track down your lie is much much worse (IMO).

CONCLUSION.... RJ got caught, Zogg (10th Planet General responsible for filtering out the garbage) has cast him aside... there is no redemption for him. As far as I'm concerned the only reason he is sticking around the forum is to squeeze out the last bit of attention that he can get from the Jiu-Jitsu community.

I bid you good day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Not gunna waste another second on this dude, he's not cut out to be a part of the 10th Planet family.

THE END.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Not gunna waste another second on this dude, he's not cut out to be a part of the 10th Planet family.

THE END.
    Ha, last Time I saw Zog I mentioned how I love when I check the forum every day and I see a thread that blows up before I even notice. I can guarantee that it starts with bullshit and ends with him, in the middle will be some laughs.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Over here at American Top Team, a few of us were wondering what the hell is "American Top Team MMA/BJJ Certification?" (in his personal trainer thing). Anyway, one of our assistant instructors reached out to ATT Coconut Creek (HQ). He'll be receiving not only 10th Planet heat but ATT, too, now. Sheesh.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ok, back to normal, nothing to see here.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    Quote Originally Posted by john mejia View Post
    and i reiterate: Fuckboi

Attachment 3076
    and mejia for the win!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    There isn't enough popcorn in the universe for this thread...

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast