Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You need the foot for the Godather.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    Whats the difference between the mastering the rubber guard and Advanced mastering the rubber guard? Is there the same stuff in the original in the advanced one? I dont want to end up buying the advanced one and finding out it doesn`t have the basics.
    I have found both MTRG & ARG are important and compliment each other. If you can't find the MTRG Book anymore, get the DVD's.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah I can't believe MTRG is OOP. Like holy crap. I am glad I bought mine when I did.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    You need the foot for the Godather.
    I think I'm imagining a different hide than what might be happening. Normally I can catch the godfather when they bend their knee to bring their foot in away from the lockdown.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    When people try to hide their leg so that I can't use lockdown, I bring my outside leg up high so that it crosses over the back of their knee. Then I use my inside leg to look for the leg they are hiding. I'll look like I'm almost in lotus.

When I connect my inside leg with their hidden leg, I straighten out my top leg and we're back in lockdown (as the good Lord intended). Then I give the trapped leg an extra squeeze and tell them not to try that shit anymore - it just pisses me off.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by scottross View Post
    When people try to hide their leg so that I can't use lockdown, I bring my outside leg up high so that it crosses over the back of their knee. Then I use my inside leg to look for the leg they are hiding. I'll look like I'm almost in lotus.

When I connect my inside leg with their hidden leg, I straighten out my top leg and we're back in lockdown (as the good Lord intended). Then I give the trapped leg an extra squeeze and tell them not to try that shit anymore - it just pisses me off.
    Vid please sir. The shoulder crush was a game changer. You are a badass.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

I think i love you scott
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness

Yeah, I think I know what is going on here but Im not 100% sure. Vid would be nice

I like the extra squeeze with an encouraging message part. I forget how uncomfortable lockdown can be when no one is using it on me

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    A any point they start to knee slice past your half guard

LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I have the DVD for mtrg and twister. I c it's on the store on the website, it's much cheaper than amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    I have found both MTRG & ARG are important and compliment each other. If you can't find the MTRG Book anymore, get the DVD's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast